Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SCOTUS Rules 6-3 That High School Football Coach's Midfield Prayer Is Constitutional.
CNS News: Article

This is now three heavy rulings by the SCOTUS in three working days.
Again, this appears to me to be an announcement to the US citizens that the SCOTUS
no longer supports the Deep State but rather supports the Constitution.

See my Rant from Friday:

Jim’s Rant For The Day. Double Header.

I
spend most of my awake time searching for anomalies from normal patterns. That gives me a heads up on what to focus on. Last night as I went to bed I was wondering how long the SCOTUS sat on the gun law announcement put out yesterday.

Now this morning I see the Roe v Wade announcement. I also see a double header announcement which seldom if ever occur. So what I see is the SCOTUS sending a clear message to the US that it will go against the Deep State and support the Constitution.

Hold on folks, it’s going to get rough.

Last edited:
Jim’s Rant For The Day. Going To Be An Explosive Day Today.

Although I failed to post my predictions on the last SCOTUS ruling, I was certain it would not be the pronouncement that the Biden Administration was illegitimate as some others were predicting. I have been getting the feeling for a long time that the Biden facade will be dismantled between two and four weeks prior to the November election. I still believe that.

So if today’s SCOTUS announcement is not the downfall of Biden what will it be? My wife asked me that very question last night. In a nutshell it will be explosive, an announcement that will shut the communists down.

Over the past five working days three major rulings will have been announced. I see the pattern that it is putting the Supreme Court definitely in the corner of the Constitution, sending a death message to the Deep State. In my opinion, all three rulings will negate the major principles of communism, accordingly I expect today’s ruling to be the most powerful of the three.

But what will it be? I don’t know. I suspected it may end a run for dictatorship by requiring voter ID in all Federal elections, such as president, congressmen, etc. States would still be free to play the bending the rules of logic game to cheat, but at least the Feds would lead the way to the Constitution.

But it could also be dealing with the country's financial irresponsibility, knocking out the banks. Who knows? But then I read the article below this morning. By golly, this may be it! We will know today.

"By deciding in favor of West Virginia, the court could begin to rein in the vast powers of the alphabet agencies in D.C. that run our lives and
return it to legislators whom we elect to create…legislation."

See: Liz Peek: This Coming Supreme Court Ruling Could Be Bigger Than Overturning Roe.
[Note: Be sure to read to the end as there are add headlines peppered throughout.]

Last edited:
Some persons have shed their lives, some their careers and reputations, some parts of their life energy in order to support and create the just world they wish to see.

If we wish the same just world they sacrifice and work to create, why can't we support and applaud their efforts forward?
Wouldn't that be better than ridiculing and mocking them as idiots and fools? Who knows, they might eventually create what we wish for for us.

Last edited:
Some persons have shed their lives, some their careers and reputations, some parts of their life energy in order to support and create the just world they wish to see.

If we wish the same just world they sacrifice and work to create, why can't we support and applaud their efforts forward?
Wouldn't that be better than ridiculing and mocking them as idiots and fools? Who knows, they might eventually create what we wish for for us.

Who is ridiculing and mocking them? Who is them? Who are the idiot's and fools?

From Jeff - SCOTUS - Final Two... and One More Drip.

Today SCOTUS issued 2 of the Final Four on the June Docket and added yet another Opinion Day to the calendar before summer recess.

Supreme Court of the United States Home
SCOTUSblog - Independent News & Analysis on the U.S. Supreme Court ( independent non-gumment website )

Oklahoma v. Castro-Huerta (21-429) This is about whether states can prosecute non-Natives committing crimes on Native lands.
https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/21-429_8o6a.pdf

Torres v. Texas Department of Public Safety (20-603) A Texas case about Reserve Veterans claiming their old jobs when they return from duty.
https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/20-603_o758.pdf

Tomorrow [Thursday] we can expect rulings on the last 2 cases:

Biden v. Texas - This is about continuing Trumps order to make border crashing migrants wait in Mexico until their hearings.

West Virginia v. Environmental Protection Agency - This is about the EPA taking over the economy via climate regulation without regard to the costs and impact.

Both of tomorrow's issues are potential slams to the DS. The DS needs those migrant votes and that climate lever to control businesses and continue carbon taxing. A win for WV could be very far reaching...

Last edited:
Jim’s Rant For The Day. An Overhead View Of Our Day Today.

Today will probably be our day, the day we have all been waiting for. It won’t be the final day of the war but I hope it will be the day all others will be able to see what we have been seeing – the end of the CABAL in the making.

I am reminded again of the 1814 battle of New Orleans. No one on the firing line knew what was about to happen but if one in a hot air balloon was overhead and knew what to look for he would have seen it building to a overwhelming success for the Americans.

Historians tell us that the British two pronged attack was doomed at the beginning. The army assigned to cross the Mississippi river and attack from the other riverbank underestimated the strength of the river and was washed downstream. The direct assault army failed as it began its march from camp. One brigade leader forget to give the order to grab the scaling ladders. They had to leave the march, return to get the ladders and get at the end of the march, exactly where scaling ladders were not needed.

Today around noon the last two Supreme Court rulings will be announced. Also at noon the new Supreme Court judge, Ketanji Jackson, elected in April, will be sworn in.

For those of us watching we will see it. Others will see it after a few days of shock and realization that the Deep State organizations actually running our country are being ordered to disband. Enjoy your popcorn folks.

Last edited:
I am reminded again of the 1814 battle of New Orleans. No one on the firing line knew what was about to happen but if one in a hot air balloon was overhead and knew what to look for he would have seen it building to a overwhelming success for the Americans.
I don't think even someone in a balloon would guess what was about to happen.

Latest posts

Back