Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rockefeller's Standard Oil Company Lost Itself, As Will The Pharmaceuticals.

I studied a case (I believe it was Hudson v. Standard Oil of New York, circa 1966) that really caught my attention from a business point of view. At one time John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil Company was the largest oil company in the U.S. In 1911 it was forced to break up it’s monopoly into seven separate companies. One of those seven lost itself through greed.

Hudson, a small oil company, had a contract to purchase oil from a seller. Standard heard about it and convinced the seller to sell that oil to Standard instead at a higher price in order to ruin Hudson’s business. Hudson sued Standard for damages resulting from Contract Interference, under Tort law. Tort law deals with damages one received outside of a contract between the two parties.

Hudson won its case and received the damages it asked for. However, under Tort law, a jury can award punitive damages to punish the losing party and send a message to others not to do what that defendant tried to do.

So far this was just plain law. But here is what impressed me. The court scrutinized the amount awarded as punitive damages and allowed the (apparent) excessive dollar amount because it was not considered excessive under common law practices. That prescribed maximum that could be awarded was one dollar less than the amount of the award to immediately make the defendant insolvent. So in affect it caused that part of Standard oil company to be forced into a merger and thus it lost itself. The jury was so offended that they granted the maximum punishment allowed by the law.

I share this with you because many fear that the three big pharmaceuticals that pushed the Covid Vax, and many other parties who were involved in the greed hoax, will live happily ever after. Well sports fans, all those damaged by those Vaxes will somewhere and some day be before a jury that will ignore the protections given by our illegal government, and those victims will be suing under Tort Law and can be awarded punitive damages. Sooner or later a pissed off jury will react to the genocide before them.

Is It True?

That question might apply to any headline these days but for now I am just looking at one. That is the post that Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh is now under the protection of the military (Article).

If it is true, that means the U.S. is now under Martial Law with the military in control of it.
Your thoughts?

Rockefeller's Standard Oil Company Lost Itself, As Will The Pharmaceuticals.

I studied a case (I believe it was Hudson v. Standard Oil of New York, circa 1966) that really caught my attention from a business point of view. At one time John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil Company was the largest oil company in the U.S. In 1911 it was forced to break up it’s monopoly into seven separate companies. One of those seven lost itself through greed.

Hudson, a small oil company, had a contract to purchase oil from a seller. Standard heard about it and convinced the seller to sell that oil to Standard instead at a higher price in order to ruin Hudson’s business. Hudson sued Standard for damages resulting from Contract Interference, under Tort law. Tort law deals with damages one received outside of a contract between the two parties.

Hudson won its case and received the damages it asked for. However, under Tort law, a jury can award punitive damages to punish the losing party and send a message to others not to do what that defendant tried to do.

So far this was just plain law. But here is what impressed me. The court scrutinized the amount awarded as punitive damages and allowed the (apparent) excessive dollar amount because it was not considered excessive under common law practices. That prescribed maximum that could be awarded was one dollar less than the amount of the award to immediately make the defendant insolvent. So in affect it caused that part of Standard oil company to be forced into a merger and thus it lost itself. The jury was so offended that they granted the maximum punishment allowed by the law.

I share this with you because many fear that the three big pharmaceuticals that pushed the Covid Vax, and many other parties who were involved in the greed hoax, will live happily ever after. Well sports fans, all those damaged by those Vaxes will somewhere and some day be before a jury that will ignore the protections given by our illegal government, and those victims will be suing under Tort Law and can be awarded punitive damages. Sooner or later a pissed off jury will react to the genocide before them.
Big pharma will be fine. The fed courts find the plaintiffs have no standing when the defendant is the deep state and likely to lose or even look bad before it ever gets started. It never gets to the evidence/shmevidence part.
If they manage to get into court, the judge will make the decision and not a jury
Like I don’t think the case gov vs Microsoft case had a jury. Maybe did but i can not find any reference of one.

From Jeff: Protective Relocation... [source Resetus.us]

You asked about Kavanaugh being protected by the military. Probably true. Don't forget that Alito was likely relocated last month.

General McInerney

Sounds like Gregg might be in the bunker warming up Prism for some real time tracking tomorrow. Roe v Wade crap could be a cover for SCOTUS ruling on election integrity. An announcement that evicts Resident Brandon would likely trigger riots and the market crash that [Jim] Rickards is predicting. 2020 election data must be kept for 22 months so early Sept. 2022 is a deadline for something to happen.

WhipLash347

For What Its Worth, the financial melt-down is occurring now.

There is a list of major financial people calling it as happening now.
See my free news blog at ResetUs.us for the past few days.

In particular see: Game Over, They’re Pulling the Plug – Bill Holter

P.S. Don't waste your time by looking at the stock market numbers as they don't count.

Last edited:
Theres a run on banks in China. They stopped it there, but the ripple is spreading. Crypto is collapsing. The housing market is collapsing, get ready for good deals. Municipal bond markets are fracturing because of pensions evaporating. Nothings happening fast, until it does. The Fed is about to increase interest rates.

Get your cash out the banks and spend it on hard assets.

Theres a run on banks in China.
Watched a video on how they were trying to pick up money in China but they had a RED DOT on their cell phones which means they are denied accessing their money or traveling.....
Brent: long live your digital world and the follow-up from your POTUS kissing up to CCP:🤮🤮🤬

Jim’s Rant For The Day. Spooking The Cattle.

Just a quick thought here. In today's podcast, Bill Still peaked my interest when he stated that this year about a hundred food processing plants have mysteriously burned down. Still then added that the food processing in the US is not centralized but rather is done by about 35,000 independent processing plants. Today Greg Hunter questioned where is the FBI as to investigating those fires.

So is it possible to view the daily food plant fires about the same as old time cattle rustling when the rustlers fired a few shots to spook the cattle (sheep) into running in one direction fast? Is someone getting headlines to spook the population to stock up now because we are going to need it? Is 100 pizza makers being torched going to stop 35,000 food processors (assuming they get their required raw food stocks)?

So if we are being spooked into grocery shopping is it being done by good guys or bad guys?
Your thoughts?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back