Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know there's a lot of doom and gloom out there, but financially things look pretty good to me. Bank savings rates are up, CD rates are up, bond rates look good, gold is up to $2030. Even drawing out enough $$ to live on for the year, the return on my investments is higher than I need to live on. True, prices on everything is UP, but our return more than covers these increased costs. For us personally we're doing good. Mostly it's because we made good financial choices over the years.

I know there's a lot of doom and gloom out there, but financially things look pretty good to me. Bank savings rates are up, CD rates are up, bond rates look good, gold is up to $2030. Even drawing out enough $$ to live on for the year, the return on my investments is higher than I need to live on. True, prices on everything is UP, but our return more than covers these increased costs. For us personally we're doing good. Mostly it's because we made good financial choices over the years.
Great!
Don't blink!

Great!
Don't blink!
I realize to some I probably sound overly optimistic, or a fool. I've kept my eyes and ears open about current events and investment opportunities over my lifetime. I'm always looking for ways to protect my assets and how to grow my investments. Right now I think it's time to buy more land. There is still money available for purchasing farm/ranch land.

One flaw that I can see but it doesn't nullify the concept.

"All Silver Dollar pricing shall be the lowest advertised price for a single U.S. Silver Dollar as advertised by jmbullion.com on the day of the transaction or the day the payment is remitted.”

In a grid down situation, how will anyone know what price jmbullion.com is charging?

You are asking a great question Doc.

Then you will have to improvise and compromise. When businesses go out of business a lot of them will fail.

About 20 minutes ago I added a third note to the Rant which reads:

Note 3: You can also tie the payment to the inflation rate as published by shadowstats.com. The problem is you have to pay about $150 per year to see their current information. But by doing it this way you remove part of the silver rocket ride increase because its price has been menipulated over many years. You can also remove the rocket ride increase by giving the customer a refund or amended payments that are more equitable. But you still control the purse strings.

Shadow stats will not close during all the chaos.

I'm thinking that the worth of silver will be constant, not something you have to calculate in worthless dollars.
We had a similar situation at the beginning of this country where the standard for money was the "Spanish Milled Dollar." The Continental Congress issued fiat Continental Dollars which inflated out of control leading to the saying "not worth a Continental."
Learning their lesson, they pegged the first US Dollar paper currency to the Spanish Milled Dollar.

I stand by my advice. This is based on what I see coming down the pike.
It is plain, simple and works.

You gave me history but nothing that advises in today's problem different than what I recommend.

Jim’s Daily Rant. Boom!! Watch The Banks Begin To Fall Now!

This afternoon’s story Durham's Final Report "Devastating To The FBI... Exonerates Trump", CNN Anchor Admits, which says:

"They did not genuinely believe there was probable cause to believe that the target was knowingly engaged in clandestine intelligence activities on behalf of foreign power…"

This is the big “Boom” we have been promised!

With this out and the Biden Family story out something else is about to happen. I suspect that the big Banks will be jarred and start their fall from humanity, probably later this week.

My reasoning for this is there is no way the White Hats are going to allow the Main Street News Media to ignore these two big cards that just played. You can believe they hold the news media card as well and are about to play it. The only move left for the Deep State is to crash the banks and run like hell.

Latest posts

Back