Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Response to James Re: Retreat.

If I end the website it is because of two movies I have seen.

They are Runway 34 and Sully. Both are about commercial airliner flights in which the pilots were well aware of the possibility of an impending crash. Both pilots hollered to their co-pilots “Shut that damn alarm off!”

By Michael Snyder

A new global currency just launched, but 99 percent of the global population has no idea what just happened. The “Universal Monetary Unit”, also known as “Unicoin”, is an “international central bank digital currency” that has been designed to work in conjunction with all existing national currencies. This should set off alarm bells for all of us, because the widespread adoption of a new “global currency” would be a giant step forward for the globalist agenda. The IMF did not create this new currency, but it was unveiled at a major IMF gathering earlier this week…

You are correct Doc.
But what wasn't shared is the agreement was reached along with a truce prior to the battle.

Unfortunately for those unknowing participants, the battle was in vain and accomplished nothing.
Thus is the cloud of war. . .

From your article:

I hope that is what our survival group will do. First we will survive it by avoiding attack and not exposing ourselves to harm in order to inflict harm on others…”

It is hard for me to imagine a small community, who formed during the very hard times…and survived because of working and fighting together…to welcome a group who hid and did nothing to help those in need during the hard times. That’s just my humble opinion.

We each create the world we choose to live in.
We get into trouble when we stop creating and just follow along what others, like the Elite, expect of us.

If our group chooses this way, we can:
Fight or Kill someone without food;
Feed someone without food;
Hide from someone without food,
Or hide from someone without food but prepare to help them if they survive, after the chaos.

If this vision works we may be shortening the time of chaos by solving community food problems quickly.

God knows this is not a perfect solution for what we are about to go through, but it might be a viable solution we can freely choose. Otherwise we could end up in one of two lines of people shooting at each other.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back