Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Mike Adams report today said the nation's supply of Diesel engine 15/40 OIL is down to 4-8 weeks stockpile max. Only two companies produce the additives and they are having to ration it. Mike tried to order two 55-gal drums from his regular supplier (for his ranch equpment) and was told they were rationing and would only sell him 1 barrel. Something about the two companies that produce the additives for this special motor oil for diesels being shut down for routine plant safety/maintenance work they put off during Covid shutdowns. Ya think that timing was coincidental?

When truckers can't change their oil, trucks will be off the roads. It will impact everything: food deliveries, trains, trucking, firetrucks, tractors, ambulalnces that use diesel, heavy equipment like excavators. road construction machinery and household diesel pickups. The proverbial hammer is racing downward to impact around the end og August, if one reads the writing on the wall. :(
ALREADY impacting our fire and emergency services response, OUR responders are volunteers and they are not responding to a LOT of calls due to having to pay high gas prices!!!!

The ruling said:

"We know of no other constitutional right that an individual may exercise only after demonstrating to government officers some special need. That is not how the First Amendment works when it comes to unpopular speech or the free exercise of religion. It is not how the Sixth Amendment works when it comes to a defendant’s right to confront the witnesses against him. And it is not how the Second Amendment works when it comes to public carry for self defense. "New York’s proper-cause requirement violates the Fourteenth Amendment in that it prevents law-abiding citizens with ordinary self-defense needs from exercising their right to keep and bear arms."

So that doesn't sound to me like they are mandating Constitutional Carry, more like mandating Shall Issue laws. Following their logic in comparing it to other rights in the Bill of Rights, even though you have a First Amendment right to protest and freedom of assembly, you still need to get a permit for a protest in most cities.

My guess is that it will take at least a week before legal eagles get their heads into the wording and impact.

But in the meantime I bet a lot of people from forbidden states go shopping tomorrow.
When the SHTF I don't think they will wait six months for Federal district judges on court cases on the issues to publish their thoughts.

The way I see it, right now the NY conceal carry law has be struck down by the highest court.

Therefore, there is no license requirement now for conceal carry in NY.

Therefore, if one is not court ordered to not possess a gun (convicted felon or someone on probation),
then all other citizens can carry, without paperwork permission, as of today, until NY puts a new law on the books.

Last edited:
I am going out on a limb here but here goes.

Right now, the NY conceal carry law has be struck down by the highest court.

Therefore, there is no license requirement now for conceal carry in NY.

Therefore, if one is not court ordered to not posess a gun (convicted felon or someone on probation),
then all other citizens can carry, without paperwork permission, as of today, until NY puts a new law on the books.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...nore-supreme-court-ruling-concealed-gun-laws/

Basically, you should not have to prove “an extra-ordinary need” which is determined by a subjective opinion to be able to carry a firearm. The court left in place objective requirements such as not having a prohibitive criminal record, history of mental illness, drug or alcohol addictions, etc.

Jim’s Rant For The Day. Sensuous Thinking.

I have tried to live by the advice of “Turn and face the thing you fear and you will see it wasn’t worth fearing at all.” Right now we are terrified because the diesel, and especially the DEF diesel oils, are being cut off and strangling our supply systems.

The diesel oil can be procured when the government and free market systems are ready to turn it back on. So to me it can occur within three months or so when the goal is to turn the diesel back on.

But we now all understand the DEF diesel oils. Without the special additives coming from Russia and China (we are told) there can not be DEF oil. And without the DEF oil added to the big rigs weekly they won’t run.

This is how I see the problem. It is a serious problem until we decide it is not. I am told the diesel motors built after 2010 have computer controllers in them that monitor the engine exhaust for cleanness and if the “OK” signal is not received from the sensor the controller will shut off most of the throttle.

The controller is not all knowing. It only is programmed to react to a wire bringing in the “OK” signal from a sensor built into the exhaust system. In order to stop the DEF shortage problem all we have to do is what our Mommas taught us – we lie. Remember our stock answer of “Have you been good?”

All that needs to be done is cut the wire close to the controller and add a relay that sends the “OK" signal. Will this keep emissions to the ordered level – No. Will it save our country – Yes.

So what’s the problem?

Last edited:
Jim’s Rant For The Day. Double Header.

I spend most of my awake time searching for anomalies from normal patterns. That gives me a heads up on what to focus on. Last night as I went to bed I was wondering how long the SCOTUS sat on the gun law announcement put out yesterday.

Now this morning I see the Roe v Wade announcement. I also see a double header announcement which seldom if ever occur. So what I see is the SCOTUS sending a clear message to the US that it will go against the Deep State and support the Constitution.

Hold on folks, it’s going to get rough.

Latest posts

Back