Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or some of them did it so stave off execution. Two sides of the same coin?

They have to continue to do a lot more than that for me to except a stop to there executions. There needs to be severe consequences. I don't believe there will be a truthful release of all documents and certainly not continued truthful investigations into who all was involved.

Fed Panics- Signature Bank Suddenly Shuttered; Fed, TSY, FDIC Announce Another Bank System Bailout.

6:20pm ET Update: Panic is finally here.

On Friday, we said that the Fed will have to make an announcement before the Monday open, and we didn't have to wait that long: in fact, the Fed waited just 15 minutes after futures opened for trading to announce the new bailout, alongside even more shocking news: the Treasury announced that New York State regulators are shuttering Signature Bank - a major New York bank - adding that all depositors both at Signature Bank, and also the now insolvent Silicon Valley Bank, will have access to their money on Monday.

adding that all depositors both at Signature Bank, and also the now insolvent Silicon Valley Bank, will have access to their money on Monday.
ANOTHER Federal (TAXPAYER) bailout, of another failed(intended destruction) bank and another warning to the world that your money is not YOURS anymore if you trust someone else with it. Too fast profit is too risky, understand that system and remember what Roy Rogers once said:
"if you want to double your money, FOLD IT IN HALF AND PUT IT BACK INTO YOUR OWN POCKET!"
I repeat from another post: the banks will close on Friday and not open on Monday...claiming a virus is in the computer and they cannot fix it.

After years of preparing FRAUDULENT DATA they are now ready to release the lies.

I know this to be the case because treasonous liars would not agree to releasing it unless they knew enough lies where in place to cover up there treason.

This is too coordinated. What is the Dems and RINOS purpose? Could it be that the uniparty has planned all along to release the data for THEIR purposes? Like perhaps to hit Americans smack in the face with the FACT that they were deceived…many Vax ers have died from the jab with many more going to die…they lost their babies and children because of the Vax? This would surely cause great chaos in the streets. Is martial law the goal? Just rambling here.

This is too coordinated. What is the Dems and RINOS purpose? Could it be that the uniparty has planned all along to release the data for THEIR purposes? Like perhaps to hit Americans smack in the face with the FACT that they were deceived…many Vax ers have died from the jab with many more going to die…they lost their babies and children because of the Vax? This would surely cause great chaos in the streets. Is martial law the goal? Just rambling here.

That is there goal. Controlled release of Chaos. The information released will not be the whole truth and nothing but the truth, I guarantee that.

Redford's testimony had to play a huge part in it.

Note From Jim On Silver Market.

I do not know the banking news yet. We have Dish TV & Internet. $200 per month.
They only have one news station now - CNN News. And they are not talking about bank problems today.

I use J M Bullion, a national vendor, for silver valuation.
At 9:15 AM Central Time, you cannot order any silver products.

Does this tell you anything?

0g3L3Oe.gif

When I said JM Bullion had no silver, I exaggerated. They showed a price of $38 per ounce of silver.
($21.90 Spot plus Broker fee).
But when you tried to order, the screen filled in $150 per ounce. They do this when they have no supply.
This means if you bought at $20 per ounce, your investment just went up 7 fold this weekend.

This is a fuzzy way of saying your silver today is $150 per ounce in street price.

Jim’s Daily Rant. Need Help With A Dream.

Just got back from grocery shopping trip of 2 hours. Now I can look at the banking situation this afternoon.

In the meantime I am having trouble translating a dream I had last night, I need help.

I remember that Oprah started back with her Oprah show and was interviewing her first Guest.

He was from SVB. She kept asking the same question over and over, “Where’s my money?”

Any Idea?

Jim’s Daily Rant. Need Help With A Dream.

Just got back from grocery shopping trip of 2 hours. Now I can look at the banking situation this afternoon.

In the meantime I am having trouble translating a dream I had last night, I need help.

I remember that Oprah started back with her Oprah show and was interviewing her first Guest.

He was from SVB. She kept asking the same question over and over, “Where’s my money?”

Any Idea?

Your money is in the monopoly game. Lol

Latest posts

Back