Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The idiots that think they can throw James O’Keefe out and survive are going to get a rude awakening!

Everyone will follow him. Project Veritas IS JAMES O’KEEFE! At this point I hope they do it. Clearly the organization is now filled with Pfizer and WEF thugs!

Very true, it's very dangerous to do what he does. I worked with him over a decade ago in getting rid of Mary Landrieu. I can't go into details, other than we succeeded:, but not without getting attacked by Evil demoncrats and me personally suffering some loss. It was worth it and our fight needs to continue.

The West, EU and Germany isn't willing to talk about peace.
Germany is not willing to talk or do any investigation about Northstream 2 because it hit the national security. Says enough i guess.
Germany was able to open docks for LNG within 6 weeks - to compare, Berlin Airport isn't finished after 10 years really. And the average time for an permission of any building construction is between 6 and 12 months minimum. Think about.
If i don't write anymore in 72 hours you know what happened.

I have also thought of HARRP, could be a "thank you" from NATO to the Turkish Sultan that he gets involved too much with Russia.
Erdogan is the earthquake actually no matter, he does not give a damn about their own people, which shows that the Turkish army even after the quake can still shoot at targets in Syria, the Syrians in the earthquake area helps of course no one, because of the EU and US embargo is not possible.

Dear Jim: Did you notice during the Super Bowl, when they introduced the folks . . .

To sing the national anthem …. The announcer said “ and from the
military district of Washington

and not from “the national capital” ???????????????????

it was very revealing to me

get out of dollars !!! its happening …..

Latest posts

Back