Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim’s Daily Rant. Gettn Outta Dodge, NZ Style.​

Yesterday the Prime Minister of New Zealand suddenly resigned.

In her one minute announcement she appears to be quite nervous and fearful.
Link

Could she be afraid for her life and could that be because of the dud WEF half-attended meeting? Is she realizing she has been abandoned and left to die on the job?

World War III may end today when Russia fires a missile at Ramstein.

I don't trust these generals at all, they don't want our best, they just follow their own agenda like Putin.
In the end WE will pay for it and we should then fight for these generals with a gun barrel in the back, I say "without me".

These idiots should fight themselves on the front line, then they will know what war really means.

The generals will, of course, recommend what Joe and his other government friends want to hear, otherwise the generals' careers may be halted or they may lose their rank.

It's all more farc than anything else, the decisions have already been made, it's just a matter of eliminating minor discrepancies and getting the Germans to deliver battle tanks to Ukraine.
If this tank action fails, you have 15 more minutes in the USA than I do to think about which bunker you should jump into.
I have the advantage that I'm protected from three sides by mountains, but I'm not in the mood for a nuclear playing field around me, I'm even less in the mood for politicians who got me into this shit.

There were few good generals in this world, one of them was General Lee, one of them was our General Guisan during WWII, followed by a few other exceptions.
Unfortunately, most generals who are in power today are no longer concerned with their own people and minimizing damage, no, they are concerned with provoking something big in the hope that this will turn them into heroes.
For this, these generals consciously take the risk of exporting a nuclear war to their own countries.

Is it worth it?? Everyone can answer the question themselves.

Biden and the whole damn bunch of democrates and mainstream media, FBI, CIA and all conspirators (from way back), need to go before firing squads for treason! In front of the whole damn country and world to see. It's too late to turn back a lot of the damage, that will simply take too long to remedy, at least in my lifetime. The damn illegal immigrants alone in here and counting daily are enough to say bye bye to our country as we know it. These Sons a Bitches (democrats), get away with murder, lying under oathe, and every crime known to man! When is it going to end???

Only reason I am glad I don't have grand children! I'll be long gone, and pushing up daisy's by the time all the mess that's been created, gets resolved. Whoooopi, Freaking Dooo! Biden got turned in for 'Inadvertinately", "Mishandling" classified documents! Whoooooooooo! Tip of the iceburg compared to all the things that POS has done! Call me un-christian like or whatever you want, I hope he gets mortally publicly humiliated, and suffers to the end! By whatever means possible. I have a feeling they will not allow the rest of us to see that happen. He already has no clue what is going on, and they would likely sedate the poor old bastard to the point he would never know he was being persecuted anyway. IF it ever happened to come about!

Biden and the whole damn bunch of democrates and mainstream media, FBI, CIA and all conspirators (from way back), need to go before firing squads for treason! In front of the whole damn country and world to see. It's too late to turn back a lot of the damage, that will simply take too long to remedy, at least in my lifetime. The damn illegal immigrants alone in here and counting daily are enough to say bye bye to our country as we know it. These Sons a Bitches (democrats), get away with murder, lying under oathe, and every crime known to man! When is it going to end???

Only reason I am glad I don't have grand children! I'll be long gone, and pushing up daisy's by the time all the mess that's been created, gets resolved. Whoooopi, Freaking Dooo! Biden got turned in for 'Inadvertinately", "Mishandling" classified documents! Whoooooooooo! Tip of the iceburg compared to all the things that POS has done! Call me un-christian like or whatever you want, I hope he gets mortally publicly humiliated, and suffers to the end! By whatever means possible. I have a feeling they will not allow the rest of us to see that happen. He already has no clue what is going on, and they would likely sedate the poor old bastard to the point he would never know he was being persecuted anyway. IF it ever happened to come about!

If the USA is ever saved from its current destruction, it's going to take a huge amount of blood to get it done. I'm 99.9% certain of this.

Latest posts

Back