Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
80b96d05777d2c3e7aaec7bd322dd356.jpeg

Jim’s Rant For The Day. The Rating Agencies Are Lying Again.

If you saw the movie The Big Short you will recall that as the Mortgage Backed Securities fell in value the three rating agencies failed to downgrade the bonds. They continued to classify them as AAA rated contributing to the fraud and eventually the collapse and bank bailout in 2008.

Well, they are at it again. They recently downgraded the Chinese corporation Evergrande to “Selective Default”. It’s a new classification never before used – a made up word. It appears they are trying to hide the legal truth that Evergrande has defaulted. Why? Because if they recognized it for what it really is, then large investors will have to report those investments on their books as worthless, exposing them to margin calls. If the rating agencies wait then the December 31th filing deadline might be skipped buying investors more time.

It’s still just all fraud as things collapse.

See: ALERT! Evergrande DEFAULT Key to Freeing Silver & Destroying Tether!! (Bix Weir)
25 Minute Video

Last edited:
Jim’s Rant For The Day. Thank God Christmas And Hallmark Movies Are Over.

In another week all those Hallmark Christmas love movies are over for the year. We have stripped down cable service because we got tired of the same ole bullshit. So now we just have a small pile of the same ole BS. Life is simpler for us.

But with our service the only two movie stations we have are two Hallmark channels. So I saw Christmas in every color and every state, got to see them all. But you know me, always looking for patterns and anomalies. Well, I actually saw one in Hallmark this year. Recall that recently I wrote a Rant titled Cede & Co. And The Ever Rising Stock Market. The point of it was that everyone invested in the stock market, either directly or indirectly through a pension plan, is about to get screwed. They do not actually hold stock ownership of anything; they have been conned. It’s all a giant Ponzi scheme.

“So Jim, if that’s true, what the hell does that have to do with Hallmark love stories?“ you’re probably asking. Hallmark produces Christmas movies so you will watch them year after year – they are focused on the after-market. They probably have already sold those futures today.

Here’s the point. Four years ago all those beautiful girls were falling in love with Wall Street stock brokers. Two years ago they were falling in love with former Wall Street stockbrokers who cashed out and now lead simpler lives. This year all the Hallmark bachelors or bachelerettes are real estate developers. Did you notice the change?

To me Hallmark is protecting their future investment. They know people will soon despise those Wall Street stock brokers and Hallmark will not draw future royalties on their evil lovebirds.

They no longer will expose their 35 year old virgin single women to Cede & Company and their devil salesmen.
Even Hallmark knows there's no future in the stock market.

Last edited:
I have a suggestion for your next Rant of the Day. Go visit that New Member
Introduction thread for The Unity/Nora Michel/Nora. That chick is totally wacked out of her skull. 🤪

Jim’s Rant For The Day. Thank God Christmas And Hallmark Movies Are Over.

In another week all those Hallmark Christmas love movies are over for the year. We have stripped down cable service because we got tired of the same ole bullshit. So now we just have a small pile of the same ole BS. Life is simpler for us.

But with our service the only two movie stations we have are two Hallmark channels. So I saw Christmas in every color and every state, got to see them all. But you know me, always looking for patterns and anomalies. Well, I actually saw one in Hallmark this year. Recall that recently I wrote a Rant titled Cede & Co. And The Ever Rising Stock Market. The point of it was that everyone invested in the stock market, either directly or indirectly through a pension plan, is about to get screwed. They do not actually hold stock ownership of anything; they have been conned. It’s all a giant Ponzi scheme.

“So Jim, if that’s true, what the hell does that have to do with Hallmark love stories?“ you’re probably asking. Hallmark produces Christmas movies so you will watch them year after year – they are focused on the after-market. They probably have already sold those futures today.

Here’s the point. Four years ago all those beautiful girls were falling in love with Wall Street stock brokers. Two years ago they were falling in love with former Wall Street stockbrokers who cashed out and now lead simpler lives. This year all the Hallmark bachelors or bachelerettes are real estate developers. Did you notice the change?

To me Hallmark is protecting their future investment. They know people will soon despise those Wall Street stock brokers and Hallmark will not draw future royalties on their evil lovebirds.

They no longer will expose their 35 year old virgin single women to Cede & Company and their devil salesmen.
Even Hallmark knows there's no future in the stock market.

I don’t know anything about psychiatry, psychology or psych analysis, but that person appears to be very sick.
I believe your assessment is correct.
Either that or really attention seeking, or completely off their meds as evidenced by some manic behavior.
too much drama.

I just read something about teens and tic toc...watching mentally ill people post about themselves and their different illnesses and teens are convincing themselves that they have the same problem. Kind of like the "dancing hysteria" in the 1800's. Or covidians who won't leave their homes and become germophobes.

Jim’s Rant – Family. Grocery Shopping During Chaos.

During the social chaos, we all will have to venture outside to grocery shop at some time.
You will need protection from those waiting in the parking lot.

By that time people will openly carry a displayed gun, and yes, without a permit.
You will know when it is time. So inventory a holster now.

Just wearing it will be a warning to leave you alone, even you women.
Keep it in the dresser drawer until you are no longer embarrassed to wear it out.
In the meantime, carry the gun in your purse or concealed.

Even if you don’t have a gun get a toy one and spray paint it black. Now you are armed.
Who’s going to ask to see your gun purchase receipt to see if it’s a real gun?

Next purchase a whistle, preferably a storm whistle. $4 Each

Replace the cords with camouflaged cord and spray paint the whistle brown.
This way no one will notice the connection between you and your friend.
As you shop, your friend follows a distance behind you also with a whistle.
You must never look at him.
If you are attacked he can blow the super loud whistle while holding a gun in the air, signaling “No No.”

If you have to defend yourself as in the above scene, leave with the buggy pusher in front with the protector still a distance behind.
No attacker will molest either of you after the whistle because they will be confused, especially if the buggy pusher also has a gun in hand now.

The whistle is preferred over firing two quick shots in the air as the follower will be hesitant to fire a shot in the air inside a store.
Besides, why waste two shots?

The shopper can signal fear by blowing the whistle or lifting the left arm twice. Now lets go shopping.
Also note that for the legally squeamish no laws were violated.

Have your car parked so you don’t have to back up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back