Jeff Gibbs & Michael Moore's "Planet of the humans". Required fossil fuels for green energy more than green energy will save.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spazatak

Reaction score
Morning folks.. Hope your all doing well during these uncertain times.. Me? Seems like my life's in limbo at the moment, and all big plans have been postponed because of the scamdemic..

Anyway.. Here's the link to watch the once banned movie.. It seems YouTube and FB aren't censoring as much data that goes against their narratives lately, and only reason why is because they know they are wrong imo..

The gist I get from this movie is... The fossil fuels required to implement green energy, is more than the fossil fuels green energy will save." What strikes me is this goes hand in hand with the scamdemic.. The elite know than even with green energy, the world cant support the growing population.. Thus the clotshot..
241850166_4463538687000312_1981188163741545414_n.jpg

What's your take on the movie?

Michael Moore is as dumb as a...

But did you actually watch the movie Jayson, or dismiss it because of liberal Michael Moore who stepped on many liberal toes when he released and produced this movie? Wow. In fact, this movie written directed and produced by Jeff Gibbs, started out trying to promote renewable energy.. Gibbs later came to the conclusion renewable energy was a scam..

Watch the movie because Moore isn't even in it.

Last edited:
Executive Producer Michael Moore means he negotiates the writer, producer and director. He may not be in it, but his grubby little hands are all over it.

Latest posts

Back