Ja

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... best hunting air rifles in the world for normal hunters...
Вепрь-Молот
Kalashnikov Concern
686bb23baeaeacebebdbb90e4a23dfb5.JPG

Attachments

• img152.jpg
    img152.jpg
    452.3 KB · Views: 10
Democrats - Donkeys
Republicans - Elephants
----
Americans must choose the Goat.
Putin is a goat ..
Americans, choose Putin ..
This is confirmation of "Freedom and Democracy"
Friend, I like you, but I had a goat once get loose in my house, while I was gone, and he pooped on everything. Even places where you wouldn't think a goat could get to.

Friend, I like you, but I had a goat once get loose in my house, while I was gone, and he pooped on everything. Even places where you wouldn't think a goat could get to.
How in the world did a goat get loose in your house? Or did you have him in due to illness? Sorry I laughed, but I could imagine that happening in my world. . . .

@Inmarinen Welcome to the forum. We have had a few members from Russia and I find them very educational. You just live in a very cold cruel world, unlike me which is the complete opposite. ;) I am sorry you do not like the pink of my tractor, but my granddaughters (I have 4) LOVE it and will actually fight over who gets to sit on Nana's tractor. :) I am sure once the first born grandson due to be born in July will prefer his Pop's red tractor.

How in the world did a goat get loose in your house? Or did you have him in due to illness? Sorry I laughed, but I could imagine that happening in my world. . . .
In stead of a doorknob the handle came straight out a couple of inches, then turned a right angle for a few inches. Bill was a family pet and learned if he pawed at the handle the door would open and in he would go.
We almost never locked the door back then. We learned.

Latest posts

Back