Ja

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inmarinen

Banned
Reaction score
@ Rellgar:
Russia says it has deployed first hypersonic nuclear-capable missiles. MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia deployed its first regiment of hypersonic nuclear-capable missiles on Friday, the Defence Ministry said, a move which President Vladimir Putin has boasted puts his country in a class of its own.

Американцы разве не знают, что такое Оружие принято в России в 2018 году?

Putin going for a test ride....

tumblr_mq9kl7xwdo1rjqtkto1_500.gif

Putin going for a test ride....

tumblr_mq9kl7xwdo1rjqtkto1_500.gif
I don't have a device in my head to read Putin's thoughts. Moreover, about nuclear weapons.

I'm talking about modern military technology.
Look ..

1. USSR, 1922-1991 tried to "catch up with America"

2.Russia 2000 -
surpassed America in military technology.
Now the Americans must catch up with Russia.

I’m assuming Putin is going to do whatever his interests are first, and then Mother Russia’s.

Inarinen I'll try to translate that. I'm sorry I can't translate that. I got"American was opened knew nonprofit
be packing be 2018 royal?" I'm thinking maybe " Americans did something in 2018 that they knew was going to open a royal can of worms. Is this even close? I need to find a better translation program. Any help would be appreciated.

@ Rellgar:
Russia says it has deployed first hypersonic nuclear-capable missiles. MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia deployed its first regiment of hypersonic nuclear-capable missiles on Friday, the Defence Ministry said, a move which President Vladimir Putin has boasted puts his country in a class of its own.

Американцы разве не знают, что такое Оружие принято в России в 2018 году?
Does that mean America(USA) did something stupid in 2018" ???

I don't have a device in my head to read Putin's thoughts. Moreover, about nuclear weapons.

I'm talking about modern military technology.
Look ..

1. USSR, 1922-1991 tried to "catch up with America"

2.Russia 2000 -
surpassed America in military technology.
Now the Americans must catch up with Russia.
Thank you for the translation. Your English is way better than my Russian. If either Russia or the USA already have the technology to destroy civilisation what is the point of being able to destroy it twice as much? Or 10 times as much? Or are the Russian people way better prepared to survive doomsday?

Democrats - Donkeys
Republicans - Elephants
----
Americans must choose the Goat.
Putin is a goat ..
Americans, choose Putin ..
This is confirmation of "Freedom and Democracy"

Putin has already done a lot, and he will continue to do so, BUT he will not start a war, I am convinced of that.
Uncle Putin is smart, very smart even, the guy always thinks 7 moves ahead he is probably better in the head than all "leaders" of all EU countries.
What Putin especially does not want is that the EU makes him or Russia problems, especially he does not want to become the son of the German Mrs. Merkel and he knew how to put you in your place.

At the moment, I rate Merkel, Söder and our own government as more dangerous than Putin, I do not want to underestimate Putin, but no danger comes from him, unless the EU and others again move with plants too close to the Russian border ran.
There are still enough people who think that Russia can be divided or defeated, but that will be suicide in every respect. I don't want to be the country that invades Russia, the price will be too high.

Thank you for the translation. Your English is way better than my Russian. If either Russia or the USA already have the technology to destroy civilisation what is the point of being able to destroy it twice as much? Or 10 times as much? Or are the Russian people way better prepared to survive doomsday?
Thank you for message..
----
I created a thread in exchange for the American threats that are on this forum
----
I think it's better to talk about survival in the forest. How to eat well and fight against Nature

Putin has already done a lot, and he will continue to do so, BUT he will not start a war, I am convinced of that.
Uncle Putin is smart, very smart even, the guy always thinks 7 moves ahead he is probably better in the head than all "leaders" of all EU countries.
What Putin especially does not want is that the EU makes him or Russia problems, especially he does not want to become the son of the German Mrs. Merkel and he knew how to put you in your place.

At the moment, I rate Merkel, Söder and our own government as more dangerous than Putin, I do not want to underestimate Putin, but no danger comes from him, unless the EU and others again move with plants too close to the Russian border ran.
There are still enough people who think that Russia can be divided or defeated, but that will be suicide in every respect. I don't want to be the country that invades Russia, the price will be too high.
Yep France and Germany both learned that. A few tears before that the Mongols absorbed the Rus.
With moment of both of 17 cenchury
I really want to communicate with you. Its like we're from different worlds. Oh yeah, we are.

Yes lets talk about survival. Russia has the largest forests in the world. Do many people live there? Have you ever seen a Siberian Tiger? Do they eat people often? I see a grizzly bear rarely. The have always, so far, been only interested in leaving.

Latest posts

Back