It's officially New Year's Eve!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldButtoni

God Like
Reaction score
We just pigged out on my Birthday/New Year's traditional dinner of ginormous lobster tails drenched in clarified butter. A baguette, salad and roasted asparagus on the side. Yum, yum, yum! With that comes another year's notch on the bed post and a few more pounds on the bod. :(

Happy New Year to all our members!

giphy.gif

Fireworks and gunfire had been going off so I spent some time out with the goats in the barn. They are very restless, but at least not beating down the walls (right now). I am tired so they may be on their own by midnight. @Buttoni Had I not come in, I would be falling asleep on the milking staunch with a baby on my lap.

We just pigged out on my Birthday/New Year's traditional dinner of ginormous lobster tails drenched in clarified butter. A baguette, salad and roasted asparagus on the side. Yum, yum, yum! With that comes another year's notch on the bed post and a few more pounds on the bod. :(

Happy New Year to all our members!

Happy Birthday Buttoni!! 🎂🥂 Enjoy life to the fullest!

Wife and I had a good dinner, now we are in the screen room listening and watching the hail, rain and snow with the fire place and wool blankets keeping us warm, I'm drinking tequila sunrises and the wife is drinking margaritas. Right now this is life.

Who could ever complain of that life?! So glad you enjoyed the New Year coming in! We received a lobster, clam, shrimp broil yesterday that we ordered from Maine. Can’t wait to have it this evening! 🦞🍾

Latest posts

Back