its not gonna be the end for me

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

showdownsh80

Reaction score
It's not gonna be the end for me. lol. My friends and family think I am nuts but I wshtf I AM SURE I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE THEY CALL. Funny how when you're a nut one minute and be everyone's favorite in the end.Who's nuts now? I have the food the weapons the ham what do you have?

It's not gonna be the end for me. lol. My friends and family think I am nuts but I wshtf I AM SURE I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE THEY CALL. Funny how when you're a nut one minute and be everyone's favorite in the end.Who's nuts now? I have the food the weapons the ham what do you have?
Isn't that the truth! I have many family members and friends who think I too am insane for prepping, but I know they will knock on my door first when everything goes south! I refuse to leave my family's safety up to chance!

thanks for the warm welcome. where I live you have to be ready for just about anything.There are 3 nuke power stations with in hundred miles of me.So close that potassium iodide tabs are a must.even handed out by local fire stations.I have been trying to get a few friends involved.When the time comes I could use the help.Besides I dont wanna be board got to have at least one bud to share some home made hard cider with. and to help me pack ammo casings.thanks again hope to learn a little more from other nuts lol

thanks for the warm welcome. where I live you have to be ready for just about anything.There are 3 nuke power stations with in hundred miles of me.So close that potassium iodide tabs are a must.even handed out by local fire stations.I have been trying to get a few friends involved.When the time comes I could use the help.Besides I dont wanna be board got to have at least one bud to share some home made hard cider with. and to help me pack ammo casings.thanks again hope to learn a little more from other nuts lol
sounds like you live in PA. just a guess
I have on near me as well.

actually on great lakes its kinda scary at times never know whats gonna happen or when.I think that the little time spent in the military and listening to alex jones opened my eyes.If not for me but my family.I put us on a river bank and started a food bank lol

Welcome showdownsh8!

Love the title!

i have the same problem here, even from my wife at times lol, funny though, everyone she trys to make fun of me to, tells her its a great idea! a nurse once even told her she preps too HA!

Latest posts

Back