its illegal to store rain water in oregan

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks to me that he didnt go to jail because he was collecting rain water. Hes doing time because he didnt have the right permission to do so.
Even in america you cant just do what you want. Get the right permission and you are good to go.

I've heard that several western states have laws against collecting rain water, and with the drought it's going to get worse.

yeah. he tried to get the right permissions, but no one wanted to help him.

Now that he's doing good with the water and he's being penalized.

You don't have to tell me about rules... I live in a country full of them ...

Am I the only one that thinks it's ridiculous to tell someone they can't catch the rain falling from the sky over their own property? I don't care what your logic is...that's just utterly ridiculous. What's next? A permit to breathe the air there too?

Am I the only one that thinks it's ridiculous to tell someone they can't catch the rain falling from the sky over their own property? I don't care what your logic is...that's just utterly ridiculous. What's next? A permit to breathe the air there too?
Im right there with you buddy. Over here im paying taxes on the water that rains on my property. Without collecting it. Im paying taxes for the fact that god lets it rain on my house. Thats what I call Rediculous!!!

my point exactly. if he caught rain and channeled them into ponds/tanks in his _own_ property, whats wrong with that?

Govs don't like their people to live off the grid...

Latest posts

Back