It's FALL!!!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
It's actually cold out there this morning!
Not quite winter yet but I'll take Snoopy's winter happy dance anyhow...

iu

not mine, I prefer spring when all the plants start growing again and put out fresh new shoots, and there are new born lambs skipping about in the fields.
I also like the smell of new cut grass, the only thing you smell around here in Autumn(Fall) is MUCK spreading!!!

Last edited:
I needed a YUM symbol for your comment! 😋
Just finished up. We're keeping one for ourselves and one we traded for firewood.
An interesting side note, I'm getting a lot of people asking me to raise a beef for them next year. I guess they've finally seen the price of beef in the stores, and limited supply.

We got down to only 6°C last two nights and I actually turned on the heater in the morning so Helena could get up in a slightly warmer house. The leaves are slowly turning, we harvested our grapes and decided to make moonshine instead of wine since there was not enough for wine. The peaches, pears, grapes and some figs are all fermenting for moonshine in the back yard.

We got down to only 6°C last two nights and I actually turned on the heater in the morning so Helena could get up in a slightly warmer house. The leaves are slowly turning, we harvested our grapes and decided to make moonshine instead of wine since there was not enough for wine. The peaches, pears, grapes and some figs are all fermenting for moonshine in the back yard.

What a great way to use your fruit! 🥃 We didn’t plant any pear trees and I’’m regretting it. If I get the chance to add to our small orchard I will have a couple planted in the spring.

Latest posts

Back