Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you enjoy the promo?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Infamous Won

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My name is Jester. My prepper friends and I have started a Doomsday Podcast.

The goal of this podcast is to have a new prepper topic every week.

We are launching the Podcast on January 1st and 12:00am. (01-01-00 00:00)

We have over 100 topics already for future episodes, but we can always use more.

Check out the promo!

Attachments

• iTsDoomsDay Promo Cover50%.jpg
    iTsDoomsDay Promo Cover50%.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 3
The satanic voice needs to go and loud music needs toning down unless you're catering to the millennials!?! The vulgar language doesn't bother me but I wouldn't have my grandkids watch it, ya I know, it's the 21st century but it would be a turn off to a good portion of the preppers community, it's just not needed even for affect/impact.

It appears to be more likely to scare people than make them think. It appears to be ( forgive me) aimed at teenagers, its simply hysteria and fear mongering for children without and facts or evidence. Definately a product of someone living at home with their mum waiting for the release of the new version of The Last Of Us.

The satanic voice needs to go and loud music needs toning down unless you're catering to the millennials!?! The vulgar language doesn't bother me but I wouldn't have my grandkids watch it, ya I know, it's the 21st century but it would be a turn off to a good portion of the preppers community, it's just not needed even for affect/impact.

Thank you for your feedback, The main episodes outside of the promo, do not have the background music. I also keep getting negative feedback about the voice. So it will not be in future episodes. NO We are not doing this for the millennial snowflake morons.

Infamous, don't take the constructive criticism personally, a lot of us are old and cranky and very opinionated ;) Welcome to the DDPF

Not at all. I really do want the feedback, and any feedback is good feedback. Our future episodes are all about prepping, and survival. However sometimes these topics can drag out, and be boring to some. So anything that can be improved on is worth looking into.

Infamous Won, thanks to taking on this project. I agree with most of the constructive feedback, especially removing the bad language. Just not needed. The ideas can be conveyed without it. Thanks again and I am looking forward to the final product. I realize this is a lot of work and thanks for doing it.

Infamous Won, thanks to taking on this project. I agree with most of the constructive feedback, especially removing the bad language. Just not needed. The ideas can be conveyed without it. Thanks again and I am looking forward to the final product. I realize this is a lot of work and thanks for doing it.

You are welcome sir!

In regards to foul language. The left leaning wienies have used it so much, it has now lost any shock value it may have had. If a concept cannot be conveyed without profanity, then either the author is not qualified to present the idea OR the idea does not merit consideration. Also, a good addition to your pod cast would be to include captions / subtitles for us preppers that have spent too much time around loud noises. JM2C

It is like my granddaughter, when I start to tell her something and she begins to understand some of really, then SHE tries to tell me how the story ends...The secretary does not tell the boss how to run the company, and the nurse does not tell the doctor how to operate. I will watch a bit of this developing story, but only till I think it is a re-run of all that we have been doing for the last 40 years,chewed up again and re-printed online to try to impress the world that you know the end of the story as it is being written...
Live free, GP

Hello everyone!

My name is Jester. My prepper friends and I have started a Doomsday Podcast.

The goal of this podcast is to have a new prepper topic every week.

We are launching the Podcast on January 1st and 12:00am. (01-01-00 00:00)

We have over 100 topics already for future episodes, but we can always use more.

Check out the promo!

According to your start date (01-01-00 00:00) you are 20.5 years behind schedule. lol

Latest posts

Back