It's all good, global warming biggest threat!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did I miss something in the news? Global warming is a concern but so slow and so far down on the bottom of the list its not a flicker on my radar. If I am wrong feel free to educate me. This guy is one of the top in the Navy and this is all he is concerned with!!!! Worry about our own people and government. That stuff is enough to give you night sweats,

"
“The ice is melting and sea is getting higher,” Locklear said, noting that 80 percent of the world’s population lives within 200 miles of the coast. “I’m into the consequence management side of it. I’m not a scientist, but the island of Tarawa in Kiribati, they’re contemplating moving their entire population to another country because [it] is not going to exist anymore.”
The US military, he said, is beginning to reach out to other armed forces in the region about the issue.
“We have interjected into our multilateral dialogue – even with China and India – the imperative to kind of get military capabilities aligned [for] when the effects of climate change start to impact these massive populations,” he said. “If it goes bad, you could have hundreds of thousands or millions of people displaced and then security will start to crumble pretty quickly.’’"

Let Tarawa worry about Tarawa

He should be happy - more water means more room for ships, hence a bigger navy!!!!

Latest posts

Back