ISIS murders British aid worker

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
The Islamists have butchered the British aid worker.

We have the SAS, we have the SBS, We have the SFSG, We have the SRR, We have the Royal Marines, We have the Paras and we have The Rifles so would any of the idiots in charge of the UK care to explain why ISIS has not been totally exterminated?

We don't even need to worry about the Geneva Convention or rules of War because these ISIS trash are terrorists not soldiers, Is not wiping ISIS out exactly what our special and elite units for?

Its been far to long since Britain showed the rest of the world what complete and merciless force is all about.

Damn. That's bad. I know what you mean, though. We're watching Obama talk about ISIS not being Islamist one day and sending more troops to Iraq the next. I really think Britain, US, and a couple other countries ought to become isolationists. People make it sounds like a bad idea, but we could focus our resources a lot better that way. We would also help increase national pride, which I believe would help increase people's desire to rid ourselves of people like that while driving down the "Accept everyone for what they are" mentality that has become so prevalent.

The UK govt if it is to retain any credibility it needs to completely slip the reins of the SAS and just tell em " go do the job by any means"

Aha the Aussie government has slipped the reins on the SASR and is sending them out , so if the Aussies, Brits etc can persuade the KIWI SAS to go as well it should see the rapid demise of many an ISIS member " Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war"

Looks like this latest atrocity has tripped the switch in the UK, We have gone from peeved, straight through highly miffed, straight to seriously displeased now if our leaders go ominously quiet.....................................................................................

I hope the SAS pays the Gobblins a visit but I had rather see Delta make it there first . The Brits in Afgahn have shown some force . The British snipers have done some great work over there .

me and my brother are just waiting to hear and read how ISIS members are shot like mad dogs..it's time for action now,enough talking

SAS/SBS , DELTA , SEALS , GSG9 and many more will shoot them like mad dogs if giving the order . Should have been done months ago .

ay ay on that!!!!!

did read from my news feed here, about 40 muslims have already left Finland to join ISIS..they are now with the status war criminals and will not be allowed to return

totally agree with you my friend,that's the best medicine for terrorists...would you mind if I use 7,62x39?? more available here ;)

According to Obama 'justice will be served' and then later in his speech, he wants to make them into 'a manageable problem'. Hope your Prime Minister is not like him and think that ISIS is a JV team. They are just barbaric and makes me sick

At least the Pres finally committed to actually wiping them out. Been a long time coming. This should have happened when they first seized territory.

At least the Pres finally committed to actually wiping them out. Been a long time coming. This should have happened when they first seized territory.
Right. But has anything actually happened? I don't think he's committed to any more than what was already being done. Airstrikes.

over heard some ex US security advisers and mil.commanders on tv on the news here;ISIS can't be stopped by just air-strikes..it has to be the boot on the ground and they have to be killed all,everyone..

The judicious use of MLRS units in ISIS areas followed up by SAS /SBS/ Rangers / Delta should be more than enough, especially with longbow apaches providing top cover.

Latest posts

Back