Is Poland a garbage dump or a primitive hyena of Europe?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenaLinen

Banned
Reaction score
Is Poland a garbage dump or a primitive hyena of Europe?
-
As the British Prime Minister said, Churchill "Poland is the primitive hyena of Europe" He is right, but half ...

1. As you know, Poland lost the Vertical of Power in the middle of the 16th century.. They destroyed the Power of the King and replaced it with the Parliament (Sejm) Since then, Poland has suffered defeats and has a huge inferiority complex.
There is a joke... Germans and Russians have a tradition: they divide the territory of Poland 1 time in 100 years when Poles bother them...
šŸ˜šŸ˜

2. Poland's policy is based on the principle of "Great Poland" from the Northern to the Southern Seas...
They recognize Bosses - Magnates and Gentry And Slaves - Russians, Ukrainians and Jews...
As you know, the Poles destroyed Jews even after the end of World War II
---
3. Modern Poland is a vassal of America...

Now about the latest messages from Poland
The ex-President of Poland, Lech Walesa, Nobel Peace Laureate, said "we must leave only 50 million Russians alive...

Do Americans like such allies of America?

Grandpa Joe would willingly drive his people into WW3 for Poland, Poland is usually much of a provocateur in Europe, the Russia thing is also escalated more by Poland.
Russia delivers to Poland for some months no more gas and the like, Germany has then Poland generously covered with gas, because Poland has now more gas than Germany, Poland has given the EU countries a rebuff in the winter to give gas to other countries.
If Poland wants to shrink Russia to 50 million people, Poland will disappear from the map forever.
It will be an interesting winter in Europe, if it pops here I advise every US Army member to give up his Army job to Joe, it will be suicide to go to Europe.

They are a weak and lazy people with no backbone.

My maternal heritage is Polish...My grandmother managed to survive having nothing more than what she and the children could carry with them,: escaping both the Russians and the Germans with a 2 week old baby, a three year old and six year old in tow, for three years IN A WAR ZONE.

I can tell you NONE of them were weak or lazy.

She came to America, refused marriage proposals and government welfare, raised three children who all eventually became millionaires.

So take your hate elsewhere.

My maternal heritage is Polish...My grandmother managed to survive having nothing more than what she and the children could carry with them,: escaping both the Russians and the Germans with a 2 week old baby, a three year old and six year old in tow, for three years IN A WAR ZONE.

I can tell you NONE of them were weak or lazy.

She came to America, refused marriage proposals and government welfare, raised three children who all eventually became millionaires.

So take your hate elsewhere.
I have polish heritage. My ancestors were spread out between germany and russia. I usually say I'm half russian and half german because I'm ashamed, but I am more polish than I care to admit. The remaining family I have that speaks polish is worthless.

The mentality in poland is weak. They have no national pride and if you look at history they constantly got it up the ###, either from the east or from the west. Sure, 3 generations ago, polish people were a lot tougher than pretty much anyone today, but they couldn't even compare to the ferocity and drive that the germans and the russians possessed.

I have polish heritage. My ancestors were spread out between germany and russia. I usually say I'm half russian and half german because I'm ashamed, but I am more polish than I care to admit. The remaining family I have that speaks polish is worthless.

The mentality in poland is weak. They have no national pride and if you look at history they constantly got it up the ###, either from the east or from the west. Sure, 3 generations ago, polish people were a lot tougher than pretty much anyone today, but they couldn't even compare to the ferocity and drive that the germans and the russians possessed

Maybe it is less of a difference of Countries and more of generations then, because most of us older folks see the same weaknesses and laziness in the youngers in most developed countries due to an easy lifestyle and technology. Too much has been given them, most without the struggle needed to appreciate it.

The mentality in poland is weak. They have no national pride and if you look at history they constantly got it up the ###, either from the east or from the west. Sure, 3 generations ago, polish people were a lot tougher than pretty much anyone today, but they couldn't even compare to the ferocity and drive that the germans and the russians possessed.
Poland earned her right to self existence at the siege of Vienna when they saved Europa and Christian civilianisation from the Muslim invasion with the famous Calvary charge of the 18000 strong polish winged hussars. If not for their courage where would we all be today maybe belly dancing in some Muslim sheiks harem. Maybe you speak for your own linage but certainly not for all of Poland. Yes Poland made made some bad choices like refusing to accept all the peace offers from Germany over disputed areas taken from Germany from the 1st world war Versailles agreement which would have guarantied Poland free access to the sea with trade at Danzig. Instead they foolishly chose to believe that Great Britain had their back thus provoking the war that the allies had always wanted a divided Europe and the eventual destruction of Germany and Poland in captivity for the next 40 yrs.

Attachments

• 96BA0A53-6495-4AB4-9F20-3865B6C599C9.jpeg
    96BA0A53-6495-4AB4-9F20-3865B6C599C9.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 0
Poland earned her right to self existence at the siege of Vienna when they saved Europa and Christian civilianisation from the Muslim invasion with the famous Calvary charge of the 18000 strong polish winged hussars. If not for their courage where would we all be today maybe belly dancing in some Muslim sheiks harem. Maybe you speak for your own linage but certainly not for all of Poland. Yes Poland made made some bad choices like refusing to accept all the peace offers from Germany over disputed areas taken from Germany from the 1st world war Versailles agreement which would have guarantied Poland free access to the sea with trade at Danzig. Instead they foolishly chose to believe that Great Britain had their back thus provoking the war that the allies had always wanted a divided Europe and the eventual destruction of Germany and Poland in captivity for the next 40 yrs.

My great-great-greats-great grandfathers were all Castilians and Hetmans, some Grand Hetmans, until the partitions started after The Deluge. Hussars all. They were instrumental leaders at the battles at Tannenberg against the Teutonic Knights, amongst others.

Poland, at least those I have had the opportunity to meet when visiting, very much have a sense of national pride. Those who remember living in the Communist Era, are the most adamant.

National pride is good, I have no problem with that, but pissing Russia off all the time and then screaming for help when Russia comes I have a problem with that.
The ones who have to pay are the ones who want a decent relationship and no war.
I have already discussed with enough Poles, and yes most of them were quick guys, but this mutual hatred is something that again only leads to problems.

National pride is good, I have no problem with that, but pissing Russia off all the time and then screaming for help when Russia comes I have a problem with that.
The ones who have to pay are the ones who want a decent relationship and no war.
I have already discussed with enough Poles, and yes most of them were quick guys, but this mutual hatred is something that again only leads to problems.

Agreed. I can say on the Poles' part that it is not so much hatred as fear.
Do you remember the plane crash that killed the Polish parliament a few years back?
They were on their way to the Katyn memorial in Russia, where over 20,000 Polish officers (both active and retired) were rounded up, executed and buried (my grand uncle is one of them).

1661781928164.png

1661782014476.png

When it was discovered by the German army, Russia blamed it on the Nazis and did not fess up until 1990'

When the plane crashed, my mother was still living at the time and told me the reason the plane did not try to land on Russian soil at the first hint of an issue, was because they feared Russia would imprison the Parliament and force them to make some Russian favorable law against their will. Instead, they chose to risk death to get back to friendly ground.

Many Poles, like my Grandmother, lived through the Holodomor in Ukraine watched their neighbors die, heard of mothers eating their dead children or people kidnapping other people's children off the streets to keep their own children alive...Those atrocities are heritage and to forgive them and act like everything hunky-dorie, would take a demonstration by Russia of a change of attitude. It is upon the perpetrator to prove reform, not to expect that others will automatically extend forgiveness. As Regan said "trust but verify"

Poland has seen Germany change and forgiven them for Generalplan Ost and the invasion in 1938.

They have NOT seen the Russian government as of late make the same changes. Putin's very recent rants regarding "One Russia" and Pan Slavicism (similar to Hitler's Drang nach Osten)
tells them NOTHING has changed. Not to mention his "annexation" of Crimea.

Yes they are scared and I do not blame them. I also do not think that poking the bear is a good idea.

Last edited:
I am very sorry about your relatives, the massacre there tells me a lot from history, that was a barbaric thing.
That the entire national government was squeezed into ONE plane was, in my view, a big mistake of the Poles themselves, and the pilot was unfortunately not so experienced.
There happened a lot of mistakes that the plane crashed, the big mistake afterwards was directly to blame Russia for the crash, the weather was really not suitable for an approach, there were already landings of normal machines under such conditions prematurely aborted.

Between these two countries there is only hatred and it will probably remain so, but I think Putin has no interest in Poland, sorry who would conquer a country whose population would then eat their own country with hatred.
In the past there were mistakes, big mistakes I agree with you.
As a person who lives in Europe, I see at the moment that a few countries of Eastern Europe, including Poland, is taking big steps to drag the world into the third world war, maybe for stupidity or other reasons. Poland could really get a problem with Russia if it continues to freely bring weapons from the West to Ukraine, this is called an own goal.

But apparently they want or need your shit war, I personally will NEVER fight for these lunatics, if the countries want the war with Russia and provoke you should I him himself ausbaden, I will not be ready for Russia to fight in a war that others have provoked.

I understand your perspective but respectfully disagree that nothing should be done. In a bigger picture, this is about international law, specifically national sovereignty and setting legal precedence. We, the US has no more right to invade Canada or annex it, than Russia does to invade Ukraine.

Turning a blind eye to what Russia is promoting really affects everyone down the road. It is an ugly situation all around.

Pastor Martin Niemoeller

Isn't that one of the problems that has gotten us where we are now? No one is willing to put their money where their mouth is.

Oh, I'm not a farmer, so who cares, there is something in that bill for me...I get a tax break. I'm not religious so who cares. I'm not a conservative, so who cares if they can't say what they want. I don't own guns, so who cares....it goes on and on. I'm not a Ukrainian, a Pole, a Lithuanian...

The war in Ukraine is NOT causing the disease, it is the physical manifestation of the disease that has already infected the world.

Last edited:
I understand your perspective but respectfully disagree that nothing should be done. In a bigger picture, this is about international law, specifically national sovereignty and setting legal precedence. We, the US has no more right to invade Canada or annex it, than Russia does to invade Ukraine.

Turning a blind eye to what Russia is promoting really affects everyone down the road. It is an ugly situation all around.

Pastor Martin Niemoeller

Isn't that one of the problems that has gotten us where we are now? No one is willing to put their money where their mouth is.

Oh, I'm not a farmer, so who cares, there is something in that bill for me...I get a tax break. I'm not religious so who cares. I'm not a conservative, so who cares if they can't say what they want. I don't own guns, so who cares....it goes on and on. I'm not a Ukrainian, a Pole, a Lithuanian...

The war in Ukraine is NOT causing the disease, it is the physical manifestation of the disease that has already infected the world.

Yes, I agree with you that Russia went into Ukraine, it wasn't clean and you shouldn't just tolerate it, but you shouldn't impose sanctions that damage Europe and the USA more than Russia and our countries on the brink of a third world war bring. When the USA went into Iraq and Afghanistan, no country reacted here, so to speak, what would have happened??? If we had given Iraq or Afghanistan weapons against the US army or sanctioned the US what do you think the US would have done to us? We would have gotten a big problem.

Who is currently benefiting from the sanctions? The big oil companies, Uncle Joe, Klaus Schwab and the European politicians while the European people are being bled dry by not being able to pay the energy costs anymore and the US people will also suffer. Now that Joe is selling your oil to Europe where he will earn more, you too will foot the bill while the Russians are laughing their heads off at our stupidity, and yes they are already doing it. The WEF plan seems to be working at the moment, everything is going according to their plan, only the end will not be as Schwab imagines.

Russia is a nuclear power, it has oil, gas and uranium, our politicians can refuse that, but you are putting our own economy and our jobs and savings on the line and we will end up losing everything and weakening ourselves and becoming the target of China make. This is harsh reality, Europe is headed for disaster this winter, energy costs here have increased tenfold and are still going through the roof, now the economy is starting to lay off people and plants are closing, it's no longer profitable to produce here, China says thanks. Our politicians are already afraid of uprisings in autumn and winter, if things continue like this in Europe every government will be overthrown by next year and we will disappear into complete darkness, that's how the 3 Reich came to be.

Yes, I agree with you that Russia went into Ukraine, it wasn't clean and you shouldn't just tolerate it, but you shouldn't impose sanctions that damage Europe and the USA more than Russia and our countries on the brink of a third world war bring. When the USA went into Iraq and Afghanistan, no country reacted here, so to speak, what would have happened??? If we had given Iraq or Afghanistan weapons against the US army or sanctioned the US what do you think the US would have done to us? We would have gotten a big problem.

Who is currently benefiting from the sanctions? The big oil companies, Uncle Joe, Klaus Schwab and the European politicians while the European people are being bled dry by not being able to pay the energy costs anymore and the US people will also suffer. Now that Joe is selling your oil to Europe where he will earn more, you too will foot the bill while the Russians are laughing their heads off at our stupidity, and yes they are already doing it. The WEF plan seems to be working at the moment, everything is going according to their plan, only the end will not be as Schwab imagines.

Russia is a nuclear power, it has oil, gas and uranium, our politicians can refuse that, but you are putting our own economy and our jobs and savings on the line and we will end up losing everything and weakening ourselves and becoming the target of China make. This is harsh reality, Europe is headed for disaster this winter, energy costs here have increased tenfold and are still going through the roof, now the economy is starting to lay off people and plants are closing, it's no longer profitable to produce here, China says thanks. Our politicians are already afraid of uprisings in autumn and winter, if things continue like this in Europe every government will be overthrown by next year and we will disappear into complete darkness, that's how the 3 Reich came to be.

No offense but, your leaders are the ones that got you hooked up to Russian fuel sources, shut down nuclear plants...even after it was pointed out that it wasn't a very good idea and your people voted for them. Not completely blameless any more than we are for letting Biden take control. Not all that different than our leaders who sent most of our manufacturing capabilities over seas....and we voted them in....over, and over and over...and, like you, it will bite us in the butt.

Countries other than Russia have Uranium, gas and oil.

Iraq and Afghanistan...yes after we were bombed, had two of the largest buildings in the world at the time turned into a rubble heap that smoldered for 6 months and killed 3,000 civilians by a group who wore no uniforms, signed no Geneva convention and had no rules of engagement. They were being hidden and funded by "governments" that refused to turn them over. So yes, we went in to get them ourselves.

Last edited:
Countries other than Russia have Uranium, gas and oil.

That is so, but we will all pay a high price for the fact that we make ourselves even more dependent on Arabs who then make demands on your part and finance dubious mosques here, fits again well to 11 September, problems are not solved but they worsen. In the matter of Europe one fact is, Arabs and USA together cannot compensate the Russian energy supplies.

You are right in many things, I do not deny that, but I must say that the thing with Russia was also provoked that Russia went into Ukraine.
Russia was looking for dialogue with Europe and USA since 2010, it wanted securities that NATO did not move closer to the Russian border and securities because of the missile defense shield that was theoretically meant against Iran.
Europe and the USA ridiculed the Russians and did not respond to anything, although these demands were not exaggerated.
Any other country instead of Russia would have lost confidence, and with the constant side blows from Eastern Europe, the kettle was full and it escalated.
It came to light only recently that it was in Germany just in January a simulation game as Europe should react when Russia makes this step and swallows Ukraine, it was all prepared like the Corona simulation game of Klaus Schwab, what do we learn from it, it was wanted that it happens.

Back to the Polish issue, the Poles refuse to buy gas from Russia, so Poland does it. The Germans buy gas from Russia, and then sell it to Poland and everything is fine again.
I say only one thing, that fits the Polish idiocy the whole.

Russia annexing Ukraine in 2018 wasn't exactly looking to talk. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. USA does not want to take over Russia. Just as you see Poland as being an armpit backwards country. That is how we generally view Russia. I guess we all have our biases.

How much of the issues you are seeing in Europe have to do with China and not Russia? Russia sells oil to China. China sells oil to India and Iran, Brazil (BRIC countries) from there it goes onto the world markets all over. Europe then buys that oil which is still Russian although it has been money laundered so to speak. Kind of the same thing that Poland does getting it's oil from Germany.

Just like a magician, watch the other hand.

China is imploding. Not seeing it much in the news here.

Their debt to GDP is 275% compared to the US (which we consider unacceptable) @ 98% this year.

They are about to enter into a serious nosedive as far as population goes due to their forced abortions and one child policies.

They are experiencing serious protests at banks which are closing due to their real estate schemes falling apart. The people are paying on "homes" for years they never received and are no longer being worked on.

I know Biden makes us an easy scapegoat but, how much of that is the WEF trying to distract from an even bigger problem coming along?

If China implodes, they will go after Taiwan and no one will ā€œsee it comingā€. They could but because they are distracted by demonizing the US, they failed to see the rest of the picture. Hard to claim an emergency if it was something you could prepare for. The question is what is ANY country doing to plan ahead for this?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...sedgntp&cvid=8e61ba840404673ee8077ee4a85ca421
It is like blaming the farmers for the coming food crisis and cow farts for global warming.

What a mess!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back