Is it coming soon? China controlling us

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF we ALLOW the current administration to continue down the path they seem to be going, I have no doubt Obama is controlling Biden with his 3rd term, it may just happen. I really hope it doesn't but in all honesty it is just NOT looking GOOD for AMERICA!! It seems like our rights are being slowly stripped away everyday and we can do nothing to prevent it. UNLESS WE AS THE MAJORITY STAND TOGETHER. yes we are still the majority, unlike what the mainstream media wants to make people believe. It's ALL FAKE! I have been watching what is going on in Australia. I feel like this is where we are heading! I hope more and more people wake up. It's already happening in CA and NY at a slower pace.

As for China. their economy is in trouble right now extending themselves too much. They have been buying property here in the US and even Bill Gate bought a lot of farm lands recently. I really feel like they are trying to crush our food source. Paying farmers to not plant, or destroy their crops. Why would they do that unless it was an intentional?? This is why I advocate growing and preserving as much as I can.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ess-making-america-authoritarian-state-video/
The subverted will always think this message doesn't apply to them or the world in which they live.

There are people who are so broken, they think that one group of people have rights and authority over another group of people -- and always use circumstances which they define.

Having been raised in Washington, D.C., I can say without any hesitation that the people who work in government are never our betters. I would say that many are actually harmful to taxpayers as employees of government.

Most apply for the job for selfish reasons: can't be fired, excellent pension and benefits, unearned power.

I never met anyone in 25 years of living there who said they worked for the government because they liked their job.

You beat me posting this story! Here is the part we should all take notice of!

1637151525123.jpeg

“A well known dissident from China named Ai Weiwei recently appeared on Firing Line and suggested that political correctness is leading America down a dark path of authoritarianism.

He said that it is not unlike what happened in China during Mao’s Cultural Revolution.”

Latest posts

Back