Is Europe on the verge of total collapse?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even without the Russian / Ukraine War , Europe is going the same way as Venezuela and Sri Lanka . Capping fuel prices guaranteed the outcome . It is interesting to watch those in this collapsing economy not realizing what is happening to them . -- Georgia Peachie and Dr Henley got it right on their above posts .

Even without the Russian / Ukraine War , Europe is going the same way as Venezuela and Sri Lanka . Capping fuel prices guaranteed the outcome . It is interesting to watch those in this collapsing economy not realizing what is happening to them . -- Georgia Peachie and Dr Henley got it right on their above posts .

You are 100% right, Russia doesn't need to come here, we will take care of ourselves and probably in a few months we will be a Mad Max society like Somalia looked like in the movie Black hawk down.

Several Woke fanatics rape, torture and kill a 12 year old girl from France, apparently they wanted to cut out the girl's organs at the end. There are few reports, they try to censor it, but the people are now even more angry at the French government.

France is one way or another socially at the end, unfortunately, such things are almost normal there, this country will strive duch the immigration and by terrorists and in the big cities there are only No Go Aeras which one should not enter at night.

Tragic so what, even more tragic that governments like media haunt on it.

https://www.tichyseinblick.de/kolumnen/aus-aller-welt/frankreich-paris-mord-lola/
If it ends here I advise you people in the USA to one, NEVER fight for Europe again, save your strength for your country and not for a Europe that never learns.

Pray for her soul.

Last edited:
I believe we will all "lose".

We are certainly losing in the USA. We are funding Ukraine's borders and losing the battle for our own. We are poking The Bear for no good reason and thinking he won't poke back. We are propping up the most corrupt government on planet earth because our fraud President has gotten and probably still gets kick backs on money deals from them. The Commiecrats want to divert attention from their own political problems off to some far shore and claim those are our problems. Lose, lose, lose, lose.

Last edited:
And remember, gasoline is delivered to the gas stations by trucks that run on diesel. No diesel, no gas at the pumps!
yQG3iRy.png

The most people i know have enough fuels (gas & diesel) stored for a few weeks, of course more than allowed. For private persons isn't allowed to store more than 200 litres of diesel and 20 litres of fuel - an this only in your garage.
I don't care.

Good people are doing what they need to do. 20 liters isn't very much about 5 US gallons. It would barely fill up a riding lawn mower.

Last edited:
The EU has decreed from the beginning of 2023 that no more Russian oil or diesel may be imported, guess which beer happens????

Grandpa Joe sells the EU now US oil at expensive prices, the EU buys everything no matter how high the price is, and the American people pay thanks to Joe higher prices at the gas station because the supply is too tight.....

The EU has decreed from the beginning of 2023 that no more Russian oil or diesel may be imported, guess which beer happens????

Grandpa Joe sells the EU now US oil at expensive prices, the EU buys everything no matter how high the price is, and the American people pay thanks to Joe higher prices at the gas station because the supply is too tight.....

This is a statistical record of petroleum exports and imports, refining capabilities etc...from the government. A great source if you want to see what is going on here.

https://www.eia.gov/opendata/browser/petroleum/move/wimpc

We as a nation, per Mike Adam's have about 15 days of diesel left, although, I know in my area, we are going to be able to produce it still. Can we get all the products to do that? IDK. When you factor in that barges (yes, they have other issues with the level of water depth due to lack of rain), trains, semi trucks, along with most emergency, which would include Ambulance and Fire Trucks, you can see what is going to be happening in the near future. Food is going to be greatly effected and so is help. From what I have been seeing, even police are overwhelmed due to the decrease of applicants.

In addition, Grandpa Joe is keen on a war with Russia, his army which is currently on the way to Europe also needs fuel.

Since the Russians have now shot the Ukrainian energy sector to scrap, Europe gives Ukraine energy that we ourselves no longer have and we pay the price all.
In front of European ports dozens of LNG tankers are now waiting, they do not unload because the prices are too low for them. At the moment such a tanker costs 450000 dollars per day to rent, at least that's what I read once and the things are now bobbing around off the coast waiting for a big deal.

We and you in the USA are being screwed by our governments and we will lose everything for a Ukraine that has NOTHING to offer except corruption and public lynch law against opponents of the USA and Europe

Yesterday I had my diesel tank topped off. Since we're going in to winter I had almost 200 gallons of stove oil added to my off-road diesel at $5.36 a gallon. We've got about 600 gallons of fuel and 1,000 gallons of propane on hand. That should get us through the winter. After that? Who knows. It depends on IF the Repubics win in the mid terms, and IF they will actually do anything.

Yesterday I had my diesel tank topped off. Since we're going in to winter I had almost 200 gallons of stove oil added to my off-road diesel at $5.36 a gallon. We've got about 600 gallons of fuel and 1,000 gallons of propane on hand. That should get us through the winter. After that? Who knows. It depends on IF the Repubics win in the mid terms, and IF they will actually do anything.

The fuel problems stem from Executive orders which cuts congress out of the process.

As best I can tell, this is the first major move he made:

https://www.sierraclub.org/sierra/b...cts-lending-for-overseas-fossil-fuel-projects
Congress will have to pass laws disallowing this kind of move by a President. Are they going to do that? Doubtful.

Very bad for England if this really happened and England is behind the sabotage of NS 1+2.

https://de.rt.com/international/153116-gab-es-nord-stream-nachricht/
It is possible that European countries have already made investigations, but they have not said who the perpetrator was, so Russia as a perpetrator is 100% ruled out, otherwise the EU would have named Russia as the perpetrator long ago.
If England is behind it, then I say good night, that would have very serious consequences, if England does not give Russia a required answer now, the case is probably clear.

Last edited:
A hack of her phone would not be out of the question. Less important people have had their phones hacked.
I doubt very highly that something that could start WWIII would have been sent on non-encrypted channels. If it was, that was pretty stupid.
On the other hand, it would allow plausible deniability.

https://arstechnica.com/information...phone-prompts-calls-for-urgent-investigation/
It really doesn't surprise me at all. Even Hillary would use her own server verses a secured governments, not that those couldn't be hacked too. We are not dealing with very high IQs here, but puppets. I'll admit, I am NOT high tech at all and do not actually know how it all works. BUT even I KNOW, if I am a government official and wants to "text", I know it CAN BE HACKED!! OMGoodness, why didn't she? So Britain did the actual deed, acting like a puppet, that US wanted them to. Are we off the hook? I don't this so.

Latest posts

Back