Is A Liquor Shortage Looming?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, and lots of people who didn't know what they were doing got methanol poisoning too.
I’ve read that blindness is a common symptom of that too. And they thought they had a reason to drink before that….
I produce more wine from about 75 grape vines here than I could ever drink. Every time anyone comes here they almost always leave with a bottle of muscadine wine or two. The survey guy that took measurements recently and was so happy from it, along with the satellite dish guy. I find that friendly ‘bribes’ create loads of goodwill.

Im pretty well stocked up on vodka, bourbon, scotch, absinthe, cognac, everclear, etc. My only shortage is in Cuban cigars, which I need to start ordering.
When I quit smoking cigarettes a lifetime ago I decided to stay away from pipes and cigars too just to be safe. I do miss a good cigar occasionally but the urge passes quickly.

When I quit smoking cigarettes a lifetime ago I decided to stay away from pipes and cigars too just to be safe. I do miss a good cigar occasionally but the urge passes quickly.
I never smoke around here during summer, too dry. Sometimes when we stop in a bar while on a road trip I'll somke a cigar. Mostly when I do smoke its a rum dipped AL Capone. Eventually I want to order a few boxes of Cubans.

Hard liquor makes me crazy so I don't drink it. I lost my taste for wine also but I do enjoy an occasional 24 oz beer.

Hard liquor makes me crazy so I don't drink it. I lost my taste for wine also but I do enjoy an occasional 24 oz beer.
I never liked any liquor. It tasted bad and put me to sleep way too fast. Beer and wine are a good compromise. I actually like beer the most but with heart issues and working on loosing 15 more pounds wine is all I will drink for now. Lookin forwards to that first cold beer when I hit my goal though.

Latest posts

Back