...Iran preparing for an EMP attack on the US?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainingcatzanddogs

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
While some in the Biden administration have said Iran does not yet have a traditional nuclear-tipped missile that can strike the U.S., others are now citing evidence that the terrorist nation is stepping up its efforts to explode a small nuclear weapon delivered on a satellite in the skies over key electric grids, creating a blackout knockout for the U.S.
Iran readies for grid blackout war with US | Washington Examiner

According to the article, Iran is hardening its infrastructure while making plans to drop a series of EMP's on the US from orbiting satellites...

While some in the Biden administration have said Iran does not yet have a traditional nuclear-tipped missile that can strike the U.S., others are now citing evidence that the terrorist nation is stepping up its efforts to explode a small nuclear weapon delivered on a satellite in the skies over key electric grids, creating a blackout knockout for the U.S.
Iran readies for grid blackout war with US | Washington Examiner

According to the article, Iran is hardening its infrastructure while making plans to drop a series of EMP's on the US from orbiting satellites...
Doesn’t matter that Iran is hardening infrastructure. They emp the US, Iran’s infrastructure will glow bright white, then yellow, then orange and dimly red a few hours later when seen from space. They know this.
Their allies in the deep state will take advantage of it though.

all the SOB terrorists are the same - whether a bunch of cave dwelling turban wraps or an entire country like Iran >>>> they want a blood count of bodies to go down into history - before the US decimates them forever ....

a handful of tangent grid down deaths doesn't get them Allah's blessing and the virgin dancing wives >>> Allah doesn't buy into Hollyweirds EMP apocylypse flix ....

Isreal has plans for Iran's nukes - don't be too surprised if the secret underground facility isn't sprouting a mushroom some morning >>> Isreal came to DC and told Biden to buy some lead lined Pampers - the Day of Reckoning was here and all the $$$$$ cash bribes wasn't going to stop it

Isreal has plans for Iran's nukes - don't be too surprised if the secret underground facility isn't sprouting a mushroom some morning >>> Isreal came to DC and told Biden to buy some lead lined Pampers - the Day of Reckoning was here and all the $$$$$ cash bribes wasn't going to stop it

Yeah, my husband has always said not to worry about Iran. Israel is pre-disposed to set 'em straight in the proverbial New York minute. LOL

Yeah, my husband has always said not to worry about Iran. Israel is pre-disposed to set 'em straight in the proverbial New York minute. LOL

What concerns me about them is they don't care if we destroy them.

Those who run the regime there believe it is their duty as Muslims to invite and bring about Armageddon....

The Mahdi is a Shiite Muslim belief that a savior is coming before the coming of Jesus Christ, who will conquer the world for Shiite Islam and turn it over to Jesus Christ.

It is what they believe.

The 12th Imam: The Mahdi and Iran Today (learnreligions.com)

Last edited:
I know it is what they believe. I've lived in Iran. I've seen them march in the street right in front of my house during high Ramadan all night long, flailing themselves with chains literally drawing blood that glistened in the torchlight. Americans were even told by the embassy to stay indoors during those week-long nightly marches. I personally know you do NOT want to get into a discussion about religion with a Shiite Muslim, as some in that faith simply can't be reasoned with intellectually on the subject. A zealot is a zealot and you're NOT going to change a zealot's mind. Islam is a religion of peace, so clearly the Quran is interpreted by factions as suits their personal agenda. It's just like the dems saying our Constitution is 'fluid' and open to interpretion to suit their legislative/judicial purposes. I know the global goals of Muslims and well know the fanatical practitioners of Islam are willing and eager to die for their religious beliefs. How do you fight that? So I personally quit worrying long ago about what they want to do to the infidels they cannot convert, because it's an exercise in futility.

Last edited:
I know it is what they believe. I've lived in Iran. I've seen them march in the street right in front of my house during high Ramadan all night long, flailing themselves with chains literally drawing blood that glistened in the torchlight. Americans were even told by the embassy to stay indoors during those week-long nightly marches. I personally know you do NOT want to get into a discussion about religion with a Shiite Muslim, as some in that faith simply can't be reasoned with intellectually on the subject. A zealot is a zealot and you're NOT going to change a zealot's mind. Islam is a religion of peace, so clearly the Quran is interpreted by factions as suits their personal interpretation. It's just like the dems saying our Constitution is 'fluid' and open to interpretion to suit their legislative/judicial purposes. I know the global goals of Muslims and well know the fanatical practitioners of Islam are willing and eager to die for their religious beliefs. How do you fight that? So I personally quit worrying long ago about what they want to do to the infidels they cannot convert, because it's an exercise in futility.

Wow! That must have made for some crazy experiences!

I guess I haven't had a chance to acclimate to the idea, though I've had a few years to think about it. My main concern is an EMP; whether it comes from Iran, North Korea, China, Russia or some other entity that gets it in their head that it would solve all their problems.

Some countries might be able to make do, because they were third world not so long ago. America, not so much.

Revenge is sweet but, we would still have a HUGE problem on our hands if they were successful at deploying an EMP...especially given that MOST transformers used in our modern grid are produced by China....another "good friend" of ours.

The fact that like the Kamikaze of WWII Japan, they don't care if we obliterate them, as long as they accomplish their ultimate goal, is what I see as dangerous.

You are correct that there is not much you can directly do to avert it but, at least you would know if the lights went out, the vehicles didn't start and transformers started spontaneously combusting...it might give you a head start on getting to safety before everyone else figured it out.

It worries me, too. Those in power in those countries truly don't care about dying for their cause. But my husband and I don't think there is anything you can really do to prevent a despot from doing what they want to do. Other than having a pre-1970 car maybe (which we don't). Even that will suffer issues post-EMP. Having a faraday setup for small electronics/battery storage and such and being prepped with food, water, guns & ammo, that's about all you can do really. Even the military hasn't fully EMP-proofed their fleet of vehicles and equipment, though they are working on it, with our tax dollars, no doubt. Wonder if they'd consider refunding some of my tax dollars so I could better get my BOL EMP-proofed? LOL The one thing that gives me hope...........I think if they really had the capability, they'd have done it already.........They'd like nothing better than to take out Big Satan and Little Satan simultaneously. I think Iran and Korea are just crazy enough to set one off. I don't personally think China will as the CCP has said they want to take over/colonize the U.S. for its resources and just eliminate the citizens. They've been developing ethnically-targeted bioweapons for some time to this end. I think Russia would avoid firing off an EMP unless directly attacked by the U.S.

the trouble RIGHT NOW - is Putin >>> if Isreal starts busting Russia's buddy's butt - ANOTHER slap in the face by the West - Is he going to forget about his pledges to be Iran's ally or start attacking Isreal from Syria?

good chance if Isreal sees another whole attack front opening up being lead by Russia - they could decide to nuke the Russian naval fleet before it leaves the Syrian base - probably throw in a few more nukes for good measure ....

all the SOB terrorists are the same - whether a bunch of cave dwelling turban wraps or an entire country like Iran >>>> they want a blood count of bodies to go down into history - before the US decimates them forever ....

a handful of tangent grid down deaths doesn't get them Allah's blessing and the virgin dancing wives >>> Allah doesn't buy into Hollyweirds EMP apocylypse flix ....

All for more mushroom clouds in IRAN!

I don´t think Iran would dare to attack the US.

I would never say that - there's plenty of individual nut cases in high power in Iran >>> just reading about an Iranian covert ops operating in the Americas as a legit airline - right at the controls is a Revolutionary Guard general - the "airlines" is a regular in & out of Venezuela, Cuba and various Central American countries ....

https://andmagazine.substack.com/p/terror-air-now-flying-to-destinations

I don´t think Iran would dare to attack the US.

In fact there are a lot of countries with open bills to the US. Iran is as single country maybe not strong enough. Like other nations in the Middle East, in South or Central America. Or Africa or Asia. I'm sure they are waiting for the moment the US is too busy to bring McDonalds in another area or this absolutly precious of an president makes the mistake in his dementia to bring "peace and democracy" to China or Russia. Or to North Corea.
Don't underestimate those countries. If they wanna have any revenge they are extremly patient to wait for the right moment.

Latest posts

Back