Iprepper - Freedom Fighter

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iprepper

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am new to the forum and proud to be a part of your community. I have been preparing for many years but never feel that I am truly 100% prepared. I am however, fully prepared to fight for my family, my freedom and any brother who stands with me in battle. I look forward to meeting all of you and learning as much as I possibly can from you! Thanks!

Welcome....I have never spoke with a prepper that said their prep was 100% ..... I was always a b+ student !

Welcome....I have never spoke with a prepper that said their prep was 100% ..... I was always a b+ student !
You are right Dude. There is always something else to do or get. Im good on the weapons, pretty good on food and water, but still need to see about solar system and learn alot more about gardening. I will be constructing some type of lookout box on the top of my roof. I want to make it look like a dorma type window, but with four sides. I have a 360 degree view for about 1/4 mi. or more. Just don't want it to look like a lookout tower. So, I guess it's time to breakout the drafting table. I think the person that thinks he is 100% ready is only fooling himself. I for one will never have enough GUMBO. LOL

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum and proud to be a part of your community. I have been preparing for many years but never feel that I am truly 100% prepared. I am however, fully prepared to fight for my family, my freedom and any brother who stands with me in battle. I look forward to meeting all of you and learning as much as I possibly can from you! Thanks!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to the forum and I hope I can learn some things from you then, as I feel I am never 100% ready!

You are right Dude. There is always something else to do or get. Im good on the weapons, pretty good on food and water, but still need to see about solar system and learn alot more about gardening. I will be constructing some type of lookout box on the top of my roof. I want to make it look like a dorma type window, but with four sides. I have a 360 degree view for about 1/4 mi. or more. Just don't want it to look like a lookout tower. So, I guess it's time to breakout the drafting table. I think the person that thinks he is 100% ready is only fooling himself. I for one will never have enough GUMBO. LOL

what's going on Cajun. Haven't heard from you in a while. How's things?

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

MasterCajun: what type of solar system are you interested in? I may be able to guide you in the right direction. Also, I would love to build a lookout box on my house but limited to HOA B.S!! I am envious and would love to see pics whenever you complete the project.

Clydesdale: I am really looking forward to exploring your online community, Thank you for all your hard work!

Thanks again everyone!

what's going on Cajun. Haven't heard from you in a while. How's things?
Well, good morning Army127. I've been back and forth from here to Texas with my new grandbaby. They are comming to La. today. You know, the little guy is as cute as his PawPaw.LOL. I have to go pick up some crawfish. They want PawPaw to have a crawfish boil for them. And they know PawPaw won't say no. If technology would be better, I could send you some through the PC. But I guess I will just have to eat your share. LOL. Everything else has been going good. Don't know if you heard but they brought me out of retirement to build a church. So, I've been spending alot of my time doing that. Haven't had time to can anything or do much else around here. I told someome that Im so busy that I don't weather to scratch my watch or wind my A*s. LOL.

Well, good morning Army127. I've been back and forth from here to Texas with my new grandbaby. They are comming to La. today. You know, the little guy is as cute as his PawPaw.LOL. I have to go pick up some crawfish. They want PawPaw to have a crawfish boil for them. And they know PawPaw won't say no. If technology would be better, I could send you some through the PC. But I guess I will just have to eat your share. LOL. Everything else has been going good. Don't know if you heard but they brought me out of retirement to build a church. So, I've been spending alot of my time doing that. Haven't had time to can anything or do much else around here. I told someome that Im so busy that I don't weather to scratch my watch or wind my A*s. LOL.
Iprepper, Im not looking for a humungus system for now. Just big enough to power lights and a few other small apliances. We have 3 generators, but only have about 200gal of gas and that won't last forever. Im guessing that I have to work on that next. Any ideas?

Iprepper, Im not looking for a humungus system for now. Just big enough to power lights and a few other small apliances. We have 3 generators, but only have about 200gal of gas and that won't last forever. Im guessing that I have to work on that next. Any ideas?
dang that's AWESOME

@ mastercajun, yea, hurricane season right around the corner, from your look out box you will be able to see the water coming LOL . Will be interested in hearing about a small solar charged system, keep us informed

LOL, congrats on the grand baby! Sounds like you are really busy, and glad you are helping build a church, but I want my share of the crawfish boil!!! LOL. Have a good time and enjoy the baby and the crawfish.

Welcome to the forum, looks like we need to organize a road trip down to mastercajun's for some good food!

Welcome to the forum, looks like we need to organize a road trip down to mastercajun's for some good food!
Well guys, I tried to all your sahres but I got full after 3 shares. So some of you will feel full and some will still have an empty stomach.LOL. The crawfish were yummy but the best was spending time with the family. When ever you guys want some good cajun cooking, just head down to south La. (Gods Country). We don't have much money, but we sure have the best food on the planet. It would sure would be great to get all of us together for a big meet. With all of us living so far apart, it would be almost impossible, but it would be one meeting for the history books.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Latest posts

Back