introductions

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bwana

Reaction score
Hi my name is Mike, I live in central Ohio and I am an infant in my journey as a prepper!

Welcome to the forum Mike! If you have questions, just ask, someone should be able to help you out.

I like your avatar, wish some Knightly orders still existed today and I don't mean supper social clubs :)

Hi my name is Mike, I live in central Ohio and I am an infant in my journey as a prepper!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions please ask!
The members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Good morning and welcome Mike from south Louisiana. It's good to have you with us. This is a great forum. Anything you would like to know about prepping, or anything else for that matter, just ask away. There will be someone on this that should be able to answer your question. There are so many informed people here. It's like an extended family. As brilliant as I am, I even learned something from these fellows. LOL. In all seriousness, this is the best site I've found for info on just about anything. Oh, and Kenny Lee, like the pic. "Im ya Huckleberry", Great movie.

Latest posts

Back