Introduction

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Army-Kid

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Charles i am 16 years old and i prep. Why? Well better to have and not need then need and not have right? I have a part time job that provides the money i need for supplies, i also have grown up in a major military family (hence the name) so i have plenty of issued supplies around, including boots, plate carriers, guns, backpacks, etc, and i plan on posting pics of them as soon as i can. Growing up military has also provided me with many skills, i know how to shoot, survival, basic hand to hand (still training in that), i can throw knives, and shoot a bow. I am currently working on enhancing those skills and getting an AR-15 of my own. Many people say i am to young to prep and out of curiosity what do you all think? Also i plan on following family footsteps and enlisting as Airborne in the Army, hopefully stepping up to Airborne Ranger as i progress.

Hello, my name is Charles i am 16 years old and i prep. Why? Well better to have and not need then need and not have right? I have a part time job that provides the money i need for supplies, i also have grown up in a major military family (hence the name) so i have plenty of issued supplies around, including boots, plate carriers, guns, backpacks, etc, and i plan on posting pics of them as soon as i can. Growing up military has also provided me with many skills, i know how to shoot, survival, basic hand to hand (still training in that), i can throw knives, and shoot a bow. I am currently working on enhancing those skills and getting an AR-15 of my own. Many people say i am to young to prep and out of curiosity what do you all think? Also i plan on following family footsteps and enlisting as Airborne in the Army, hopefully stepping up to Airborne Ranger as i progress.

Welcome ! Your never too young to prep, it's being smart. Keep in shape will help you a lot to become Airborne Ranger. Your welcome here. Lots of people willing to help.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

I don't think anyone is ever to young nor too old to start prepping!
There are plenty of members on here who will help you with any questions you may have!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

I dont think prepping has an age requirement. a young child that is willing to do without some things to get fewer but better things is the same mentality. I would say that most preppers are just that. In a state of mind that that recognise the need for planning. most people are preppers of a sort. its just when the focus becomes clearer, that one decides what it is.

Persue your dreams always.

Welcome Army-kid!
Well at 16 your mind is already in the right place, to say the least!
Do your parents prep too?
What do they think about you prepping?

Your amongst friends here, alot here are military!

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. It feel's good to be apart of something like this. My parents are how do i say it......"iffy" about prepping...but they are ok with what i do. I am actually very lucky to have parents that support me in both this and training for the military. I do have a question though, i live out in the country and i spend alot of times outdoors and in the woods. I love it there, i have spent so many nights out there either camping or training, if i can get to the woods i can handle anything. It's my world out there haha. There is a women who is like a big sis to me, she has taken care of me so much and i love her incredibly, i could not imagine losing her but she lives in town and my question is how could i get to her and get her back? We live about 10 miles apart and she has two kids, oldest being 9.

I do not care what it would take to ensure her safety so no idea is to extreme, all and any would help.

Welcome to the forum...I grew up an Army brat myself, and my fiance is a Marine, and every male in his family and my own are past or present military. I think we are all raised with a different mindset than most and thats why we gravitate towards prepardness. I am not sure how you would be able to get to your friend. Do you know how to drive? I am sure you do, though it may not be the safest option or even an option at all. If worst comes to worst, I would suggest telling her to hunker down while you hoof it to her, and then take her and her kids back to your safe place. Be advised, children really add alot of unforseen and often overlooked issues...try to think of every scenario possible. I hope that you like the forum and I am sure that you will fit in here, regardless of your age. We are looking forward to your posts and ideas!

Thanks Hj. Yes i do know how to drive and that is an option but its one of my last options. My first is actually my buddy who lives in town. He's practically a brother and i trust him with everything. He is much closer to her then i am and im sure he can take care of her and get to his house until i can get there and we will go from there. He is pretty much the same as me. I am also a firm believer in Murphys law haha but i have plenty of plans and back up plans for my back up plans.

And when i say he is closer to her then i am i mean hes closer in distance. He hardly knows her but shes like family to me so its his family too, thats just how we are.

Latest posts

Back