Introduction

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stonesmith

Reaction score
Hi all, I recently stumbled upon this site and am looking forward to interacting with and learning more about how to be a better prepper. I've been building my emergency supply cache over the last few years and enjoy learning about how my family and I can be more self sufficient in the wake of a disaster. I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone here. Thanks

Welcome Stonesmith!

there are alot of knowledgeable people on here willing to help you with anything you may need, please feel free to ask if you need anything!

Hi all, I recently stumbled upon this site and am looking forward to interacting with and learning more about how to be a better prepper. I've been building my emergency supply cache over the last few years and enjoy learning about how my family and I can be more self sufficient in the wake of a disaster. I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone here. Thanks
Thank you for taking the time and registering at Doomsday Prepper Forums!! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay!
There is a lot of good information on here and the members are more than willing to help out should you have any questions.
Are you preparing for anything in particular?

Latest posts

Back