Introduction

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandman

Reaction score
Hi, I'm sandman. My husband and I are slowly becoming preppers. We believe that the economical crash is just around the next corner and with it will come the EMP. We would like to be prepared as we possibly can.

Welcome, good luck with your prep. I hope things never get that bad but you'll be more than prepared than 99% of the other people since your already thinking about it.

Hi, I'm sandman. My husband and I are slowly becoming preppers. We believe that the economical crash is just around the next corner and with it will come the EMP. We would like to be prepared as we possibly can.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!
I too am preparing for Financial Collapse and EMP

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Yes, Dart Guns in Wyoming. We plan to have a large arsenal including dart guns, sling shots, firearms, crossbows and possibly some throwing starts. Never know what you will need and when you will need it. We feel that anything that has reuseable ammunition is best.

Welcome to the forum sandman. I think you can see that we are a friendly bunch here.

Welcome sandman from south La. I hate to pop your bubble at the start, but bringing a dartgun to a real gunfight: 9 time out of 9 you will lose. Alot of us here are getting prepped for the same thing (among other things). If you need any advice on anything just ask. Everybody on here is willing to help in any way they can. To me the regular ones on here have become like an extended family. We joke alot but when it comes down to helping someone out with a serious question, all joke are out and seriousness sets in and we try to come through for others. Clydesdale really did something great when he started this site. I think we are all thankful to him. The first things you will hear about prepping is food, water, weapons. Without food and water, you won't make it and without the right weapons to protect yourself, your family and your stach, another way you won't make it. You can get all the info on this site about food storage, water storage, bugout bags, weapons and just survival in general. Just jump in with both feet and let her rip.

Welcome sandman from south La. I hate to pop your bubble at the start, but bringing a dartgun to a real gunfight: 9 time out of 9 you will lose. Alot of us here are getting prepped for the same thing (among other things). If you need any advice on anything just ask. Everybody on here is willing to help in any way they can. To me the regular ones on here have become like an extended family. We joke alot but when it comes down to helping someone out with a serious question, all joke are out and seriousness sets in and we try to come through for others. Clydesdale really did something great when he started this site. I think we are all thankful to him. The first things you will hear about prepping is food, water, weapons. Without food and water, you won't make it and without the right weapons to protect yourself, your family and your stach, another way you won't make it. You can get all the info on this site about food storage, water storage, bugout bags, weapons and just survival in general. Just jump in with both feet and let her rip.
Oh, you have to forgive Realistic Dude also, he is a cajun like me. We have been taught survival since we were kids. I guess him and I don't understand the point that not everyone is ready for when TSHTF. I guess survival is second nature to us. Sorry about giving away your secret there Dude. LOL Dude, how are you comming along with having the meet with all the preppers from south La?

When I said dart guns, I didn't mean I would try to use it like an AK47. I meant it would be great for hunting small game and some self defense if need be. The silence from a dart gun can keep your location well hidden. I'm not a soldier and really don't want to go around killing everybody that crosses my path. Just to protect what mine. Guns really make too much noise for me, if somebody heres a gunshot they know you are out there and generally that tells them which direction to look.. Haven't really had much welcome but alot of criticism about my choice of a favorite weapon. I didn't think thats what this sight was about. I never tell all my secrets and this is new to me, so I think you can keep you criticism 9 out of 9 times to yourself.

When I said dart guns, I didn't mean I would try to use it like an AK47. I meant it would be great for hunting small game and some self defense if need be. The silence from a dart gun can keep your location well hidden. I'm not a soldier and really don't want to go around killing everybody that crosses my path. Just to protect what mine. Guns really make too much noise for me, if somebody heres a gunshot they know you are out there and generally that tells them which direction to look.. Haven't really had much welcome but alot of criticism about my choice of a favorite weapon. I didn't think thats what this sight was about. I never tell all my secrets and this is new to me, so I think you can keep you criticism 9 out of 9 times to yourself.

I don't think Mastercajun said anything offensive, in fact sounds like he was lending a helping hand.

I don't think Mastercajun said anything offensive, in fact sounds like he was lending a helping hand.
Like Colt1911 said, I was just trying to help. You don't have to worry, I won't tell you anything else. To you 9 times out of 9 I will keep my opinion to myself. And I will survive. I have alot of experience, but you seem like you don't want to hear it so GOOD BYE.

Sandman, Don't worry about what some people say they don't mean for it to come out that way I hope. Anyway welcome to the forum, and this is really a great place to discuss and ask any questions you may have concerning prepping or any other survival questions you may have for us. We try to keep it like a big family here and keep our minds open to any ideas people may have. I think dart guns, bows, and crossbows are excellent weapons for many different uses. I own a crossbow myself. Silence can be a lifesaver if needed and a crossbow or any of the weapons you mentioned can get the job done. I spent 15 years in the military and did 2 tours in Iraq as well as many other Deployments to the Middle East, Southeast and Southwest Asia. The crossbow is a great weapon and I would definitely bring it to a gun fight. With proper cover and concealment I could pick off quite a few people before anyone knew what was going on, and a great hunting tool as well. Welcome to our forum and please feel free to ask any questions you may have of us. Browse around and post away. Glad to have you on board.

Sandman, Don't worry about what some people say they don't mean for it to come out that way I hope.
Like Colt1911 said, I was just trying to help. You don't have to worry, I won't tell you anything else. To you 9 times out of 9 I will keep my opinion to myself. And I will survive. I have a lot of experience, but you seem like you don't want to hear it so GOOD BYE.
Unfortunately when reading printed messages there is some part that is lost in translation. When we read it we don't get the benefit of the author's voice inflection. Then we unintentionally add our own meaning and/or tone to the message.
I would ask everyone to please be respectful of each other. We are all here to learn from one another, as well as help one another. Should you have an comments or concerns please feel free to contact me via email or private message.

Latest posts

Back