Introduction

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I´m not entirely new here, but I thought I should write an introduction. I am 24 years old and live in Sweden. I prepare for a number of possible disasters. I´m not really that prepared yet, but I´m working at it. I identify myself as an anarchist, which I believe makes me somewhat of a rare bird in a prepper community. On the other hand I believe most preppers deeply value their freedom even though most identify themselves as conservatives, so maybe we are not so different after all.

My favorite weapon is crossbow. I think the darkest cloud on the sky is the next massive solar flare, but as i said I want to be prepared for several kinds of disasters.

What does being an anarchist in Sweden mean to you, Anarchist Prepper?
I know our founding fathers in America have been described as possible anarchists.
Now "patriots" here are described as terrorists.

To me, the words Anarchist and Prepper do not belong in the same sentence.
An Anarchist is a person who destroys and does not prepare.
Sorry, just my personal opinion.
Welcome to the forum anyway.

You obviously have no idea what anarchism is about.

Anarchism doesn’t know what is about… lol. You can’t get them to agree on almost anything. Well accept “screw authority” but if they win than they become the collective authority so then we’ll have to ignore them. Hehe

Ps my fiancé lives in Sweden. What kind of crazy licensing did you need for a crossbow? Lol

"Anarchists" usually want all the power once they have torn down the existing power structure. IN PRACTICE they are actually totalitarians.

Just like the current crop of progressives that are in power in the US who were once "anti-establishment" and all about "freedom of speech" and "civil liberties" and now that they control the establishment they want to eliminate all opposition.

I knew one "anarchist."
Funny thing was after a long conversation, what he ended up was described as a society without laws was a society with . . . rules.

Latest posts

Back