introducing myself

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, hope everyones day is going well. My name is Debbie .i live in Texas. I hope to learn a lot from you guys. I am not super new to prepping but i sm dooo behind i feel. But i keep plugging along. My brother poo poohs me sll the time because of it. So glad to be here!

Welcome from Alabama. There is a lot of information here, so jump in and have a look around. Feel free to ask any questions you have.

Hi all, hope everyones day is going well. My name is Debbie .i live in Texas. I hope to learn a lot from you guys. I am not super new to prepping but i sm dooo behind i feel. But i keep plugging along. My brother poo poohs me sll the time because of it. So glad to be here!

He can poo poo all he wants. There's been some pretty prep worthy things in your neck of the woods. But hey, lets all just sit and wait for our government "the most efficient group ever' to save us.. You're among friends Debbie... Welcome.

Latest posts

Back