introducing myself

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

WGregMiller

Demi-God
Reaction score
Hi all, hope everyones day is going well. My name is Debbie .i live in Texas. I hope to learn a lot from you guys. I am not super new to prepping but i sm dooo behind i feel. But i keep plugging along. My brother poo poohs me sll the time because of it. So glad to be here!
Welcome from Alabama. There is a lot of information here, so jump in and have a look around. Feel free to ask any questions you have.

Proud Prepper

A True Doomsday Prepper
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome from a top secret location only 143 people know about. Let us know how we can help

Roninsensei

If it’s sharp, I’m your guy....
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Hi all, hope everyones day is going well. My name is Debbie .i live in Texas. I hope to learn a lot from you guys. I am not super new to prepping but i sm dooo behind i feel. But i keep plugging along. My brother poo poohs me sll the time because of it. So glad to be here!
He can poo poo all he wants. There's been some pretty prep worthy things in your neck of the woods. But hey, lets all just sit and wait for our government "the most efficient group ever' to save us.. You're among friends Debbie... Welcome.

Latest posts