Intro

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

act5860

Reaction score
I spent 25 years in uniform defending this once great nation. I swore an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I will continue to do so until the day the good Lord takes me. The Constitution's enemies now sit in Washington. Without constitional authority, they now monitor our free exchange of ideas, monitor who we associate with, and now seek to disarm us. When they come to take my weapons, they better be ready for a fire fight. I will then become a saboteur, doing what I can to disrupt government actions to the best of my ability. If that makes me a criminal in the eyes of those in power, so be it. I will comply with their concept of me. I will continue to do so until enough people remember these words from our Declaration of Independence:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence,indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security. "

You know, I think I already like you a whole lot. My family are immigrants and as soon as they were old enough all of my uncles joined the military. My dad tried, but was 4F due to hepatitis as a kid. I believe in what the Constitution stands for, but the sham in office now has made a mockery of what so many have fought and died for. I may be ashamed of our so-called leader, but I will never be ashamed of the fighting men and women that defend us.

Welcome act. I hope you find the forum as friendly as I have.

I spent 25 years in uniform defending this once great nation. I swore an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I will continue to do so until the day the good Lord takes me. The Constitution's enemies now sit in Washington. Without constitional authority, they now monitor our free exchange of ideas, monitor who we associate with, and now seek to disarm us. When they come to take my weapons, they better be ready for a fire fight. I will then become a saboteur, doing what I can to disrupt government actions to the best of my ability. If that makes me a criminal in the eyes of those in power, so be it. I will comply with their concept of me. I will continue to do so until enough people remember these words from our Declaration of Independence:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence,indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security. "
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Very well said! I agree in full! I too took that same oath on more than one occasion. My Dad and wife are immigrants, and they are appalled at how things are going and the "pass" the illegal immigrants are receiving. Not to mention the attempts to take to take a page out of the playbook used by hitler, stalin, mao. That being the attack on the 2nd Amendment.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back