intro

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Genghiskahn

Reaction score
here in Mid Mo My wife and I are stock piling food and water and reloading supplies. you just have to look to Argentina and Greece to see our future. The only reason the US dollar is worth anything is because the only good thing our second worst president Jimmy Carter did was get OPEC to tie the purchase of oil to the dollar if that ever changes we are in for a world of hurt.

here in Mid Mo My wife and I are stock piling food and water and reloading supplies. you just have to look to Argentina and Greece to see our future. The only reason the US dollar is worth anything is because the only good thing our second worst president Jimmy Carter did was get OPEC to tie the purchase of oil to the dollar if that ever changes we are in for a world of hurt.
Welcome. Glad to have you'll here with us. Hope you find this site as interesting as I have. There are so many [eople here with good ideas. I for one will be picking the brains of as many people as I can about gardening and livestock. I have never been able to grow shit. Not that I have litterly tryed to grow shit. Seems my garden never produces what it should. But, anyway, welcome.

Second worst president? Well then who was THE worst, dare I ask???:eek:

Welcome and thanks for joining. I'm glad to hear there are other hand loaders in the prepping world, too! It sounds like you have many of the same views as a lot of us, on Greece, on OPEC, the dollar, and just about everything else you said. Lookin' forward to talkin' with ya'.

Mastercajun, you beat me to it. I was gonna ask if you ever thought that maybe the problem was that you were trying to grow s**t... YOU BEAT ME TO THE PUNCH!:p

Second worst president? Well then who was THE worst, dare I ask???:eek:

Welcome and thanks for joining. I'm glad to hear there are other hand loaders in the prepping world, too! It sounds like you have many of the same views as a lot of us, on Greece, on OPEC, the dollar, and just about everything else you said. Lookin' forward to talkin' with ya'.

Mastercajun, you beat me to it. I was gonna ask if you ever thought that maybe the problem was that you were trying to grow s**t... YOU BEAT ME TO THE PUNCH!:p
You know if I could grow shit, I would make alot of money. But as it is I don't have to really grow it because my friends say Im full of shit. LOL. But, I do need all the help I can get about gardening. I know we will need to have a garden when TSHTF. When TSHTF people will go more crazy that they are now. The stores will be empty in no time and people will kill you for a can of soup. I will defend my family and storage to the death. I said storage because without food or water my family would die a miserable death and I will do all I can for that not to happen. TO THE DEATH.

You know, I saw a news report on people that had gardens and some had converted their entire yards to gardens. The govt came through and plowed and bulldozed 'em. Some said it was because of the HOA, and some said they had no HOA and teh govt told them it was creating a sense of alarm among the neighbors. WHAT?! What would create more panic? A neighbor with a larger than average garden, or the GOVERNMENT coming in and dozing your private property and ruining your food source?!

G'day from Down Under.Me, I love my garden. I never grow enough to keep/bottle etc, but I love to sit down for tea (your dinner), andhave a few veggies I grow grom my little patch. My 9 yr old even has taken over some of my space for his garden, and now the 4yr old grandson wanted his own patch when he visits, so my space gets smaller each year. Just bought a small greenhouse, so will experiment with summer veggies in the colder months.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!
the current one sure does make carter look good!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back