Interesting container based eco home for desert dwellers.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I respect the creatitive aspect, but that thing isn't even close to any kind of style I like. The location in that godforsaken dry landscape doesn't seem like anywhere I would want to be either. Even though the desert has a certain beauty, the thought of dying of thirst is enough for me to stay out.

I respect the creatitive aspect, but that thing isn't even close to any kind of style I like. The location in that godforsaken dry landscape doesn't seem like anywhere I would want to be either. Even though the desert has a certain beauty, the thought of dying of thirst is enough for me to stay out.
I need the nature's green to keep me going. Just the few. On that of Winter we have here really gets to me.

the 6 containers,that are sticking up into the air..is a total waste of containers to me..and to top it off.the porch/patio area.don't have any type of roof for shade.which aint good during the heat of the day..and unless there's a aquifer,or underground river/stream at the location.i wouldnt even waste my time considering on building there,if i dont have the money to do whats needed..

Latest posts

Back