Interested in meeting people that want to be responsibly prepared for life

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivori

Reaction score
For a couple of generations now people have forgotten what it takes to leed a responsible life. Our ancestors ( Parents, Grandparents, and Great Grandparents) had to be pretty much self sustaining. They couldnt depend on the local fast food places or big chain stores to provide everything they needed for everyday life. I believe in doing as much as I can to be self sustaining and help others as much as I can with the limited amount of knowledge and training that I have to prepare and live a more independent life. In doing so you live prepared not paranoid just as our ancestors tried to do.

For a couple of generations now people have forgotten what it takes to leed a responsible life. Our ancestors ( Parents, Grandparents, and Great Grandparents) had to be pretty much self sustaining. They couldnt depend on the local fast food places or big chain stores to provide everything they needed for everyday life. I believe in doing as much as I can to be self sustaining and help others as much as I can with the limited amount of knowledge and training that I have to prepare and live a more independent life. In doing so you live prepared not paranoid just as our ancestors tried to do.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

I couldn't agree more! So many people out there wouldn't now where to begin if all of the sudden starbucks, walmart, target, taco bell, etc closed down.
Thankfully when I was young we had land and my dad taught my brother and i how to plant vegies. Hopefully I still remember.

It is going to be ugly for those who have been floating along on auto pilot.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back