insomniacs or Night owls

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayghost668

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
I have been on here at just about any time of day you wish to name and there is always someone here,,,my problem is,,it does not matter what the time is I will wake up and that is that wide awake for at least 3 hours,,,I can sleep 20 minutes or 8 hours,,,,when the light comes on I am up,,,period,,,,,

what is your story

Once I wake up and walk a few paces, I'm up for good. If I lie back down, RARELY can I go back to sleep. Been like that all my life. On the up side of that, I function just fine on 4 hours of sleep and rarely do I awaken before the 4 hour mark, for ANY reason. Truth be know, however, my body prefers a sleep cycle of 6-7 hours when it is not impeded by a full bladder or some bizarre loud noise in/around the house.

Last edited:
I'm definitely a night owl type and often have trouble getting to sleep. But then I always have trouble waking up. The snooze button is my best friend.

It is now 1:40 a.m. and I am getting ready for bed. This is my normal time. I am the night owl and the wife is the early bird. Not much time we don't have the duty watch covered. LOL

Latest posts

Back