Inflation

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will always be idiots. The Dems count on it. The R ticket is most likely going to be Trump/DeSantis. I’ve lost some trust in him though because of the ClotShot…but he is currently the ONLY person with the ability to gather enough citizens together to FIGHT the evil WEFers.
Why an I thinking DeSantis already said he is not interested in running for Pres or VP? Where did I get that from?

Why an I thinking DeSantis already said he is not interested in running for Pres or VP? Where did I get that from?

Politically, VP is an inferior position to being Governor of a State.

-As a VP good or bad, you are perceptively, tied to whatever the President does, even if you would have done it differently.
-You have a rather low profile, so even if you do something useful, no one hears about it. You are largely invisible.
-As VP you are not your own boss, and whatever the Pres says goes. You don't have much say in who gets appointed in cabinet or advisory positions...

Any idiot can be a VP, look at the current administration. We have two fine examples right there now. While it would be a strong ticket, I wouldn't blame De Santis for not being interested.

BUT!!!! VP position can be a stepping stone to the Presidents position if both have same goals!!

Yes and no. The problem is that quite often when you get two strong leaders together, it is a recipe for disagreements and resentment. The devil is in the details not the overall goal.

BUT!!!! VP position can be a stepping stone to the Presidents position if both have same goals!!

Having DeSantis is a very valuable for our nation…not only because they will try very hard to assassinate Trump, but because of his age.

DeSantis did make a statement some months ago that he was not running for president. Never heard him say anything about VP.

Last edited:
Having DeSantis is a very valuable for our nation…not only because they will try very hard to assassinate him, but because of his age.

DeSantis did make a statement some months ago that he was not running for president. Never heard him say anything about VP.
Some of that could be due to the fact that he has an election for Governor coming up. It is a well known political taboo to say that you will be running for president when running for re-election to another office.

Then, a year or so down the line they just say something like "I know I said I wouldn't run but, things are so bad for people right now, and I have had so many pleadings from all over the Country, that I feel I owe it to my Countrymen and women, to run for president"

Some of that could be due to the fact that he has an election for Governor coming up. It is a well known political taboo to say that you will be running for president when running for re-election to another office.

Then, a year or so down the line they just say something like "I know I said I wouldn't run but, things are so bad for people right now, and I have had so many pleadings from all over the Country, that I feel I owe it to my Countrymen and women, to run for president"
Obama is a prime example of this.

Latest posts

Back