Individual US States

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Do you want individual US State Forum areas?

• Total voters

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Hello to all who reside in the USA.
I have received more than one email asking for there to be individual state rooms instead of the regional rooms currently on the site.

Please weigh in and let me know. If there is an overwhelming desire I will make the extra rooms then sort the current messages accordingly.

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
that sounds great..i know that it can be a hassle getting all that setup right..but yet,it'd be great if you do that.especially for those who can't afford to travel to another state.or rather not take a chance on the vehicle they'd be driving at the time..

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
I think it's a positive idea. I guess it's just as easy to start a thread on your state/area, but I like the idea.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
that sounds great..i know that it can be a hassle getting all that setup right..but yet,it'd be great if you do that.especially for those who can't afford to travel to another state.or rather not take a chance on the vehicle they'd be driving at the time..
I think it's a positive idea. I guess it's just as easy to start a thread on your state/area, but I like the idea.
It is done. All US States have been added, and the messages have been sorted accordingly. Thank you for your input!

Latest posts