Individual First Aid Kit for Molle Vests

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Bob

God Like
Reaction score
Hi Gang,

This is my first videos and the first time, I created a Youtube account, so take it with a bit of tongue and cheek. Later, I will do some more medical intensive videos...how to suture, how to use a traction splint...etc. Please note that I carry a very well developed trauma bag and have a very large stock of medical items. These IFAKs are mandatory worn by all each of my family members and friends in our group.

The first video is the standard issue Individual First Aid Kit. It has a few add ons, but this is the basic one, that I will show how to upgrade. Also note: I don't have a prescription medications or over the counter meds, simply because of rotation/expiration, but they would be added to it from my larger medical stock.

Here is the second video, this is the upgraded IFAK...I recommend something like this for your Molle type vest. It uses a different Molle bag that gives a bit more room to place additional items.

Hope you enjoy them.

Hi Gang,

This is my first videos and the first time, I created a Youtube account, so take it with a bit of tongue and cheek. Later, I will do some more medical intensive videos...how to suture, how to use a traction splint...etc. Please note that I carry a very well developed trauma bag and have a very large stock of medical items. These IFAKs are mandatory worn by all each of my family members and friends in our group.

The first video is the standard issue Individual First Aid Kit. It has a few add ons, but this is the basic one, that I will show how to upgrade. Also note: I don't have a prescription medications or over the counter meds, simply because of rotation/expiration, but they would be added to it from my larger medical stock.

Here is the second video, this is the upgraded IFAK...I recommend something like this for your Molle type vest. It uses a different Molle bag that gives a bit more room to place additional items.

Hope you enjoy them.

Woohoo!!! What an awesome surprise!! So looking forward to more of your videos. Your latest fan Prepper Nurse :)

Latest posts

Back