In the name of "Green Energy"...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Germany has decided to cut down the ancient Reinhardswald old growth forest, also known as the "Grimms Fairy Tale Forest" in order to build a wind farm. Green idiocy at its finest...
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...earold_forest_in_the_name_of_going_green.html
WzMzrfS.gif

Meanwhile conservatives like me are the real conservationists...
And I can prove it!
bj2XOBS.gif

Yes, my tree farm is actually certified by the state as carbon negative - we earn carbon credits for the new tree growth which we sell to companies who need to buy them in order to soothe their "green conscience." Yes it's a racket, but as they say "Don't look the gift horse in the mouth" LMAO.

https://gcaptain.com/the-last-coal-ship-departing-hawaii-will-deepen-us-navys-oil-problem/According to Gizmodo Hawaii uses more oil for electricity than any other state.In 2015, more than 67% of its electricity generation came from oil, while more than 15% came from coal. These fossil fuels are all imported from out of state, helping to make Hawaii’s electricity costs the highest in the country and nearly three times the national average.

The problem is further complicated by the Jones Act which requires that oil imported from other US states must be carried on US-flagged tankers operated by American shipping companies. But these companies, like Overseas Shipholding Group ($OSG), are running out of available ships.

The state will also compete with the US military for oil tankers.

The military is struggling to meet the need for oil tankers in the Pacific after a leak in the world’s largest underground fuel tank storage facility – Hawaii’s Red Hill – forced the Secretary of Defense to close it down in March.

The green energy movement

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="YouTube" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest posts

Back