In Central Florida, interested in comparing 'notes'

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 6208

God Like
Reaction score
I think it's impractical for all of us to assume we have all bases covered at all times.

I'm interested in finding others in the Central Florida area (I'm in Tampa/Lakeland) who may be better at things I am not. Likewise, they could benefit from what I can do.

I have a full machine shop which includes some woodworking ability. Sheet metal tools, Plasma, MIG, TIG, CNC mill and lathe, as well as manual machines. I will be adding a small heat treating oven soon.

Making electricity, filtering water, and fixing/building things have been my focus for prepping. While I could cobble together a small farm, I think it's better to "do what I do" and find people who wish to barter their talents.

If this interests you, please contact me. I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING, AND I AM NOT OFFERING ANY SERVICES.

Gary

Last edited:
sounds to me like you are trying to make a living using this forum,,,,,,,,,,,,items and services for sale are pretty much frowned upon here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

well if you aren't I am sorry,,,but to me it sounds like you are

welcome to the forum,it's all new ,a new look and a new owner

lots of good people

Why do you say you are in central Florida but your profile says Reno, NV? We're not a suspicious group at all:rolleyes::). Just wondering. Welcome to the forum. Like GG pointed out, we have just gone thru a bunch of changing up on this forum with no heads up from anybody.

Latest posts

Back