Implanting E&E Tools...?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DO NOT want to blanket curse humanity in general...it is only those who pop into the "picture" all of a sudden and scare me back into the
AK 74/Tokarev/Beretta-backup situation again where you eat,sleep,shower,shave,drink,walk,drive etc with your gun locked and loaded for a split-second reaction against life-and-death flashback....
and I do not like such flashbacks...."some" people do that to me...GP

We're not in lockdown where I live, BigPaul, and no one is doing anything weird at all. I think it locked down here for a couple of weeks a year ago.
Sounds like you think everyone will act like they've just been let out of jail or something.
Some people will still stay in and be afraid of life. My oldest sister and my mother in law are in California, and they just sit in the house and are depressed. Both have had the vaccine, and still they are too afraid to do anything. I think there are alot of people that are doing that, scared to death.

We're not in lockdown where I live, BigPaul, and no one is doing anything weird at all. I think it locked down here for a couple of weeks a year ago.
Sounds like you think everyone will act like they've just been let out of jail or something.
Some people will still stay in and be afraid of life. My oldest sister and my mother in law are in California, and they just sit in the house and are depressed. Both have had the vaccine, and still they are too afraid to do anything. I think there are alot of people that are doing that, scared to death.
NO, I was referring to lots of idiots over here when the rules were relaxed on Monday, I have never seen so much rubbish and it wasnt just one place it was every major city in the UK. if they act like that now I despair how they will act WTSHTF.

And we are supposed to be at the top of the food chain and have an intelligence quota...hummmmm. Gotta think that one thru again. Does not add up to some of my life experiences. Love humans but I just cannot get along with most of humanity...sorry world. GP

Does anyone know how to go about hiding escape and evasion tools inside your body/under the skin, and perhaps more importantly, how to safely retrieve them? The risk of infection is also a concern; obviously any implanted tools would have to be sterilized. How the human body would react to said foreign objects is another concern I have.

May be kind of extreme...but I'd very much like to learn how it's done, assuming it's even possible and not just Hollywood bullshit.

I'd like to have a miniature ceramic razor blade just under an inch long implanted under my skin somewhere it wouldn't stand out much, such as the arch of my foot, (a silicone protector along the edge of the blade should prevent it from cutting me from the inside).

Next I'd want a couple 1.5 inch titanium lock picks implanted under my skin somewhere out of the way. Perhaps along one of the muscles towards the rear side of my neck, so that my hair covers up any raised outlines. Only way my captors should be able to see it is if they shaved my head. Obviously staying well away from any major veins and arteries would be of primary importance.

I'd also like a piece of diamond wire inserted somewhere discreet, such as in my hand, possible accessed via the webbing between my thumb and pointer finger. Especially if it happens to be metal detectable unlike the ceramic razor blade and titanium lock picks, because I have a large surgical scar on my wrist where I have a bunch of metal pinning my wrist together with a piece of my hip bone. If my captors get any kind of magnetic signature off of the diamond wire in my hand, I could easily explain it away saying it must be the metalwork holding my wrist together.

Other tools could also be hidden, but those are the primary ones that come to mind. The basic idea is that I could be captured, strip searched, cavity searched, then sent through a metal detector and put in a cell while still having the basic necessities to cut through cloth/rope, escape handcuffs, and saw through steel bars, provided I could bide my time long enough to acquire a cutting instrument and a way to sterilize it before cutting into myself to retrieve my tools and initiate my escape plan.
This guy thinks that he would be taken hostage odds are they wouldn't take any prisoners when shtf

This guy thinks that he would be taken hostage odds are they wouldn't take any prisoners when shtf

Agree 100% with you Iron range; In a major SHTF situation I highly doubt any faction or group with criminal or hostile intentions would be taking prisoners any interaction with such factions or groups would most likely be a kill or be killed scenario :ar15:

Agree 100% with you Iron range; In a major SHTF situation I highly doubt any faction or group with criminal or hostile intentions would be taking prisoners any interaction with such factions or groups would most likely be a kill or be killed scenario :ar15:

you can pity any breathing females between 10 and 90 >>> if they aren't raped to death they'll wish they were - there was already a thriving slave trade that's been recently revved to an all time high thanks to Biden - increase in rapes go hand-in-hand with any rise in crime - SHTF time female prisoners working a brothel will be part of most camps ....

It is disturbing to think our civilization could descend into savagery so quickly. We have seen it happen to other civilizations. I like to believe that there are enough good, free, and ARMED people to prevent the savages from taking over. Women are not the powerless demure, would be slaves of old. I do not consider it unladylike to see a woman at the gun range. In fact it's kind of sexy. My wife is quite handy with a 9mm. Every magazine she carries gives savages 16 reasons to not mess with her.

Latest posts

Back