Immunizations/ Infectious Disease

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erqueen75

Reaction score
Curious to know if any of you are immunized against any of these... or more, Those of us Vets were at one time. I'm going to research getting these again, due to the fact that I worry about not only the illegals coming in, but if there is another pandemic or God forbid some type of war or invasion and the enemy wanted to possibly use one of these diseases as a bioweapon.

Many thanks,
Erqueen75:USA:

• Hepatitis A
  • Japanese encephalitis
  • Rabies
  • Typhoid
  • Yellow fever
  • Meningococcal disease
  • Cholera
  • Plague
  • BCG
  • Anthrax
  • Others...???

Good evening lady, I do not and have not taken a single "vax" since I got out of the Army back in 1985, nor do I plan to ever take another vax...I have my vitamins, minerals, CDS/MMS, homemade cough syrup from the local plants and moonshine or vodka, get my fresh air, wash my hands many many times daily, after every and any shopping or leaving my house for any reason, shake hands seldom, open doors with my elbow, avoid touching railings on stairways and escalators, push elevator buttons with a car key and not my finger, use kleenex only once and only kiss my wife....have not been sick with a flu since the middle of the 90's and no colds since I can remember. When I did get anything, it only lasted about 6-8 hours and was over...your natural healthy immune system is perfectly built to take on any bacteria and virus +++++in NATURE++++(not counting the man-made crap!!) and even the man-made crap can be beaten with CDS/MMS!
CDS will even oxidise old heavy metal poisonings in your body, cleanse your bloodstream of anything and if you put a little in the water with your cut flowers from the garden, it will prevent the slimy buildup on the stems and the cut flowers will last up to twice as long in the flower vase...Gary

Good evening lady, I do not and have not taken a single "vax" since I got out of the Army back in 1985, nor do I plan to ever take another vax...I have my vitamins, minerals, CDS/MMS, homemade cough syrup from the local plants and moonshine or vodka, get my fresh air, wash my hands many many times daily, after every and any shopping or leaving my house for any reason, shake hands seldom, open doors with my elbow, avoid touching railings on stairways and escalators, push elevator buttons with a car key and not my finger, use kleenex only once and only kiss my wife....have not been sick with a flu since the middle of the 90's and no colds since I can remember. When I did get anything, it only lasted about 6-8 hours and was over...your natural healthy immune system is perfectly built to take on any bacteria and virus +++++in NATURE++++(not counting the man-made crap!!) and even the man-made crap can be beaten with CDS/MMS!
CDS will even oxidise old heavy metal poisonings in your body, cleanse your bloodstream of anything and if you put a little in the water with your cut flowers from the garden, it will prevent the slimy buildup on the stems and the cut flowers will last up to twice as long in the flower vase...Gary

Ditto

A good friend of mine growing up got polio from the vax. He was gimpy as a kid on his left side, drug his whole leg sometimes, but he did live.
I had tetanus vax not too long ago after a bad dog bite. The only other one on your list I had were the two hep vaxxes. Never had a flu shot, not planning to.

Latest posts

Back