Immigrants causing chaos for the Brits

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
The PM David Camoron has said he thinks the disruption in Calais, Dover and Kent could last all summer, currently according to hauliers 3 million pounds worth of food has been thrown away after contamination by the illegal immigrants, all told its costing us £1 BILLION a year in lost commerce and its causing chaos for the communities in Kent.

I only wish we would get serious about closing our borders here as well. We already have droves of people entering all the time, but in an economic meltdown it would turn to the same chaos as there.

well,there's a few ferrys that go to the concience of this world,also called Sweden,just send them over there,they must love it as those immigrants blow up grenades almost every weekend when they have arguments with each other, though the Swedes try to keep it hush-hush..all is well in the land of the good people:rolleyes:

we have the same argument here too...I belong to the bad people as I think this sucks,we need to transport them back,maybe in a Herc,then open the tail gate and bye-bye

Bulgaria and Spain have the same problem. People wanting a better life than where they are and they are willing to risk there lives to get it. Not all people are bad. It's just the sheer numbers that bog things down.

I only wish we would get serious about closing our borders here as well. We already have droves of people entering all the time, but in an economic meltdown it would turn to the same chaos as there.
Most illegals would self deport, IF we would cut off all government handouts to them. Plus we should quit issuing visas to all third world countries.

Latest posts

Back