im new to this

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome candi. You'll find that we are a friendly bunch of people and happy to share information.

Hi im very interesred in prepping......i am very nervous....how should i srart what should i do now
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!
Are you preparing for anything specific?

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Thankyou for accepting .... Some things have became very clear to the world around me and i would like to prepare myself and family(if they listen) but mostly me not to sit around n wait for it. I have begon to start a bug out bag and other materials...i live in missouri......

I think you have to decide what you're anticipating. WHat's the most likely reason that you wil need to use your prepping skills/supplies? Once you have decided that, you should decide on a Plan A, and a Plan B- At least. Whether you are anticipating bugging in or bugging out or both, depending on your circumstances. Decide on that and focus on Plan A and then the others. You should look into training and info like you're doing now. If you're anticipating bugging out, you'll have to get some survivalist training and learn how to survive. If you intend to bug in, you have to fortify your home and prep those with you for everything from security to communications and everything in between.

What is it you're prepping for?

OH! Welcome and thanks for joining our community, too!

Latest posts

Back