I'm new here

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warm Welcome from the Arizona folks. The Doomsday Prepper show is just that a dramatized show. The need for prepping is very real. This is a very good forum to learn about the real world of prepping. There are many, many very informed and well educated member on this forum that can and will help you with any and all of your prepping questions.

Welcome.

I have never seen the show, but to my understanding, they did everything they could to make the prepper community look nutz.

I watched the show, off and on. A few of the participants seemed hard core, while others were powder puffs. I read that NatGeo cancelled the show when some leftist knuckleheads objected to its’ ‘promoting of extremism’.

doesn't matter where you get the prepper urge - insight - scare - bug - or just curiosity >>> important thing is to learn something ....

coming from DoomsDay Preppers - better learn quik that prepping isn't a public event and OPSEC is the word of the day >>> every single day ....

Welcome. Some of those preppers on the show spend tons of money prepping with some obvious holes in their work. One guy with tons of money owned an old rocket silo. Another woman in the northeast USA had everything under the sun but refused firearms. I imagine people in that region prepping with only a firearm and a map to her place. The show rated preppers but the ratings tended to be geared toward very long duration events.

It doesn't matter how you got to this site. You may be seeing the need right now which is very understanding. What is your main concerns right now? We can help. if you let us. For us, we consider us as homesteaders. Trying to grow and raise the majority of our food. We can live of grid but would have to rely on our home generator but that would be only for so long as we can get propane. I am hoping to get further along with the "off grid" but hunny is not sold because of the start up cost.

Latest posts

Back