I'm new! Hello!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WrKsTactical

Reaction score
What up everyone. I'm new here. So far seems like a cool forum. I'm on here to learn new things about various interests. I would also like to meet other people that are around my local area. For now I will say that I live in Central California. I'm 31, Prior Air Force, Collage & the usual stuff. I love to go shoot and train. Currently I'm just trying to get a good resource of supplies. Very difficult being that there is so much to buy. I look forward to meeting you all!

Thanx
WrKs

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Welcome and thanks for joining. I hope you find some good info and share some of yours with us, too.

Have a great day, and thanks for your service to our Nation.

welcome :)

prep according to priorities. That'll help break down the immense amount of stuff u need to get.

Start with a BOB for each member of your family then add on from there.

What up everyone. I'm new here. So far seems like a cool forum. I'm on here to learn new things about various interests. I would also like to meet other people that are around my local area. For now I will say that I live in Central California. I'm 31, Prior Air Force, Collage & the usual stuff. I love to go shoot and train. Currently I'm just trying to get a good resource of supplies. Very difficult being that there is so much to buy. I look forward to meeting you all!

Thanx
WrKs
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome.

It seems daunting at first, but remember, there's no rule saying you have to be fully prepped overnight. It just isn't economically possible for most of us. However, it isn't unrealistic to be able to put together a good bug out bag for less than $50. That really should be your start...a 72 hr bag. Plenty of sites and posts on this, but basically, a pack with some food, water, and some first aid supplies, and you're ahead of the game. Keep it in your car.

Assuming you plan to "bug in" or hold out in the home, next step is to stockpile some water, food that will keep, and of course, have some firearms (one for long range (rifle) and one for home protection (shotgun/pistol) is recommended). Of course, many will recommend more, but really, just try and make sure you have a weapon for everyone in the household who can use one.

Latest posts

Back