I'm Confused

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...-backlash-considering-transgender-acting-role
So Halle Berry is in trouble with the LBGTXYZ123 crowd because she wanted to portray a transgendered person in a movie.

Never mind that it was a sympathetic portrayal, cisgendered people aren't allowed to portray transgenered people, that is "appropriation" and only transgendered people can portray transgendered people.

Oh Kayyyyyy....

So I guess that means transgendered people aren't allowed to portray cisgendered people right? I mean, that's only FAIR, RIGHT?

But WAIT, the Supreme Court has ruled that you can't discriminate on the basis of gender preference, so that would be a violation of the Civil Right act.

But But But...

If you can't discriminate on the basis of gender preference, then you can't say that cisgendered people can't portray transgendered people. That's discrimination and not allowed by the Civil Right Act!

VLcYhZw.gif

Lol
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...-backlash-considering-transgender-acting-role
So Halle Berry is in trouble with the LBGTXYZ123 crowd because she wanted to portray a transgendered person in a movie.

Never mind that it was a sympathetic portrayal, cisgendered people aren't allowed to portray transgenered people, that is "appropriation" and only transgendered people can portray transgendered people.

Oh Kayyyyyy....

So I guess that means transgendered people aren't allowed to portray cisgendered people right? I mean, that's only FAIR, RIGHT?

But WAIT, the Supreme Court has ruled that you can't discriminate on the basis of gender preference, so that would be a violation of the Civil Right act.

But But But...

If you can't discriminate on the basis of gender preference, then you can't say that cisgendered people can't portray transgendered people. That's discrimination and not allowed by the Civil Right Act!

VLcYhZw.gif
, the world is nuts no doubt! All I know is if Halley Berry was a man before I’d still date her! That woman is fine...

On a side note...speaking of Halle...

I was watching episodes of Hot Ones on YouTube, where the guest stars have to eat progressively hotter chicken wings while being interviewed by host Steve Austin.

While most guest stars just take little nibbles of the wings, Halle was cleaning the bones, LOL. Often guest stars get giddy and incoherent, and start cussing when they get to the hotter wings, but Halle was unflappable to the end.

She made such an impression they gave her a trophy.

Lol

, the world is nuts no doubt! All I know is if Halley Berry was a man before I’d still date her! That woman is fine...
she is without a doubt the hottest Black women on the planet,,,,but she is still black,I would not date her,,,,,my GRANDFATHER WOULD TURN OVER IN HIS GRAVE IF I DID SUCH A THING

Latest posts

Back