IF they convict Trump.......

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they go ahead and convict president Trump to prevent him runing again in 2024 they will need the votes of many REPUBLICAN senators. If they do vote to impeach then everyone will know that the republican party will have totally betrayed its center right voters.
I think most of us feel betrayed already with a court system that refused to allow any of these fraud cases to come to light. Will president Trump be impeached. By your constitutional law he has no right to be impeached. But seems your constitutional law counts for nothing anymore except for maybe in a museum. So he might well be be convicted if the fraudulent election is anything to go by. That’s how I feel at the moment. Western civilisation in the balance and we some how find these hyenas’ in power. If ever we needed a president Trump it was now. My stomach still becomes physically with what has taken place and I live in Australia . It’s the first time I’ve actually truly questioned God. Why did he allow these radical animals to steal the election and ascend to power. The people never voted for this and now look what is taking place.

Last edited:
Senator Rand Paul
@RandPaul
The Senate just voted on my constitutional point of order.

45 Senators agreed that this sham of a “trial” is unconstitutional.

That is more than will be needed to acquit and to eventually end this partisan impeachment process.

This “trial” is dead on arrival in the Senate.
12:26 PM · Jan 26, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

It takes 51 votes to pass a constitutional point of order. Paul received 45 votes.

Today, every senator swore an oath- to God- to do impartial justice. If we believe 45 senators voted to acquit Trump before a trial's even started...that's not impartial justice. Their conduct is just as incongruent with the Constitution and founding principles as anyone else's.

I don't think we should applaud those who so transparently shelve the very principles they purport to defend.

So when his team shows up for the trial, they should read Article I Section 3 Paragraph 7 out loud on National Television and demand to know why the Chief Justice is not there to preside. Roberts won't preside over the kangaroo court since Trump is not President.

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.

Latest posts

Back